SPECIAL 4 💝 (part two)

🌸🌹🌸🌹

After school, [____] was told by Bakugo to wait for him by the lockers as he finished up his cleaning duties for that day. 'It's like if the class keeps voting for him to clean up, because he's so good at it...'

The time was already past 3 pm; most of the students in UA high would go straight home after 2, while some (specifically those in the hero courses) would stay even longer to practice or do after school activities that allowed them to use their quirks.

[____] still hadn't signed up for any, though; and due to this she was just standing by her own shoe locker, waiting for her crush to drop by. 'I already asked Mina for a rain check on today's chocolate making session. I'm most likely gonna end up buying them , based on my terrible skills...'

"Hmmm...." She pulled out her cell phone only to be interrupted by a semi-loud crash on the aisle of cupboards behind her. "Did something fall?!"

She rushed to the other side of the lockers and found one of her classmates on the floor, surrounded by an enormous amount of chocolates and gifts. "Todoroki?! Are you alright?!"

A little black kitten jumped out of the only opened locker and landed on his chest, purring as Shoto removed a box of chocolates out of his forehead. "[____]. Did you happen to see any of that?"

"Not really, no...I just heard a crashing sound from the other side and came over here to check it out...Is that a live cat, that was in your locker?!"

Todoroki got himself up carefully, making sure none of the gifts were ruined. The kitten was hanging on his school shirt by using its claws. "It appears to be."

[____] walked a little closer to them. "Who would do that?! That poor kitty!!"

"It doesn't have a collar with a name tag, all it has is a red ribbon...Im probably gonna have to take it to the pound if it's owner doesn't claim it by tonight. My old man is allergic."

'No, I don't think it's a lost cat...' [____] sort of just stood there, studying his naive ness. 'It's obviously a gift... '

"You're the owner now...It seems like.." After watching him hold the kitten and inspect it, [____] let out a short laugh. "Aw, it's super cute...But you said your dad is allergic to cats?"

"No, he's allergic to anything that brings us joy."

"...Seriously?!"

"I can't have a pet." Instead of answering that, he explained his own reasons. "I don't have the time for one. Also, this kitten deserves a better owner, it's not like I ever owned a cat before so I am not qualified to take this one home."

'Don't know if he's dissing himself or acting responsibly, but...' [____] tilted her head to the side, wondering if there was anything she could do to help the small animal. 'Wait a second...'

She then remembered her chat with Shinso, from the morning. "I got it!! Todoroki, I think I can find the perfect person to take care of this cat! That way, you don't have to send it to the pound. May I—?!"

She stretched her hands towards them, offering to carry the small animal. Shoto didn't hesitate to hand the kitten to [____]. "Are you sure, [____]? I don't want to cause any of my classmates trouble."

"It's no trouble at all, believe me!" The girl couldn't help but kiss the kitten's forehead as soon as she had it in her hands. It's soft black fur and cute purrs made [____] never want to let go of it. "Awww, what a cutie!! I might just keep it..."

As she thought about it, her classmate began to pick up the rest of the gifts he received from the floor and carefully place the biggest ones on his school bag. He kept all of the letters nicely stacked inside his cupboard, for the meantime. "Alright, if you insist...But I have to go now, if there's nothing else."