38💥

💥🌸💥🌸💥

Waves of light anxiety distorted [____]'s mind as soon as Katsuki admitted into liking her, as well.

It's not like she had a hearing problem, contrary to what he claims; she just wanted to make sure that she wasn't daydreaming when she asked. "W-What did you say...?"

"I'm not gonna repeat myself."

[____] expressed disapproval of his comment. "Awh, but I'd really like to hear you say it again..."

"And I'd really like it if you stop acting so friendly with the rest of those dumbasses—"

As if he was summoned by the word 'dumbass', Denki appeared behind Bakugo to show his friends a small box containing a mystery prize. "Hey guys, look! I won something in the claw crane game over there—! Bakugo, you're here too? What's up, man?"

"Get your fucking hand off my shoulder, Pikachu!"

"Alright, alright..." Kaminari obeyed although it was only so he could hand the item to [____]. "You like prizes like these, so you can have it!"

"For me..?" The girl's fingertips barely touched the small box before Bakugo could take it.

"What's in here?!"

"Hey, Bakugo! Don't open it, it should be a surprise for [____]!"

Hanta was hanging out with Denki the entire time, he was cheering him on as he lost about 1,200 yen in the mini arcade just to win a little animal plush keychain from the claw machine for [____].

He followed after Kaminari once he finally won but took his own pace to reach the group. He greeted his blond team leader, first. "Sup, dude? I thought you weren't going to be a part of Mina's plans, today."

"I wasn't— But shitty hair texted me, asking for help with his studies. I didn't know all of you were hanging out." Bakugo was speaking normally, as if [____] wasn't jumping around him trying to reach the white box that he was holding up in the air with one hand.

"Yeah, well she offered to buy us food, so that's why I'm here."

"Is that so?"

Since she was about eight inches shorter than her crush, [____] kept struggling to get the box. "Hey! Katsuki— Please hand it over, I want to see what's inside!"

"Shut it, fat cheeks!! The men are talking!"

"But the only man I see is probably Sero— Ah, shit!!" Kaminari dodged a small explosion that Katsuki had sent him. "You'll get us in trouble if you keep using your quirk outside school grounds!"

Hanta eyed the small prize that Bakugo was holding on to before he spoke the truth about it; "Kaminari spent a lot of money to get that thing. He sucks real bad at those crane games."

"Sero, you're embarrassing me." Denki even blushed for some reason.

"How the fuck is losing money over one cheap ass thing like this considered a good thing, dunce face?!"

"Aha—! I got it!" [____] was just waiting for an opening to steal the prize away from her crush. The moment Bakugo got distracted by yelling so much, she was able to grab it in a second. "Oh, it's a cute cat!"