SPECIAL 7💚

[an; really just wanna thank @Miyazuki17 for reminding me of the upcoming birthdays this month: Deku's/Mina's & Sero's. I had the extra time to not rush anything and come up with not mediocre stuff lmao.. (who am I kidding its still extrmely mediocre AND DAYS LATE AS ALWAYS THATS MY SIGNATURE THING NOW)

Also GREAT thanks to my bff Myst for allowing me to feel inspired by the way she writes Izuku for this 😍💚 I don't write much Deku so I'm hoping it's not too OOC

As always, this one shot does not follow the current plot. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE'S FAVORITE ALL MIGHT STAN, MIDORIYA IZUKU!! Im not cutting this chapter at all so I'll see you on the other side! (It's long I'm so sorry I actually cut off so many unnecessary scenes to make it less long but it didn't work lmfao)]

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Izuku's Birthday Special!"

💚💚💚💚

Around 7 and a half years ago, two days away from Izuku Midoriya's 8th birthday; a small, young child named [____] Amachi let go off the caregiver that was holding on to her hand to run towards her best friend.

"Izuku!! Izuku, I see you!" She called the green haired kid over a numerous amount of times until the boy turned back to greet her. "Izuku, I made it! See?! I told you! I somehow convinced my parents on letting me attend this year's summer festival!"

"Ahh, Amacchan! I'm so happy you're here! ...Alone?"

"No, my babysitter is nearby. She is—"

"—DIEEE!!"

"— ah!" [____] stumbled back and fell, landing on her butt after being startled by the kid in a bright red tengu mask, creeping up behind her. "Not funny, Katsuki!!"

The blond boy laughed cruelly underneath the plastic covering and pointed at the sobbing girl to taunt her. "You're gonna cry, aren't you, fat cheeks?! Why are you here for, anyway?! Leave!!"

"Kacchan— Please don't make Amacchan cry today! It's her first time at a summer festival. She's supposed to have fun with us!" Izuku got on his knees to aid their friend. "Amacchan...are you hurt?"

"No...I am fine...And I'm not crying because I got scared. I'm doing it because I just don't like him!" [____] claimed, standing up after Midoriya offered his hand. "Why do you always have to be around Katsuki, Izuku? I wanted to have a good time with you today...Just with you."

Katsuki, as usual, was upset at the little girl's obvious dislike for him. He removed his tengu mask to show [____] how disgusted he looked by her words. "I don't like you either, fat cheeks!! For your information, I didn't come here with Deku!! He is so stupid, and so are you with your ugly face!"