6O💥

🌸🌸🌸🌸

After being scolded by the hall monitor and one of the third-year's teachers for running in the hallways; [____] made it back safely to her group of friends with just a verbal warning. "Hey, guys..."

"[____]! What's up? What did Todoroki want to tell you?" Sero was the first person to ask what most of them were thinking about. He even stopped slurping on his udon bowl just to give her all of his attention.

"Oh, uh...He just, wanted to ask me something about practice....That's all." [____] wasn't usually the best liar, but she somehow made this to be credible.

"Practice! Ah—!! I got an idea you guys, so listen!!" While Mina prepared to announce what it was that she was planning, Eijiro scooted over, making place for [____] to sit down next to him and Hanta.

"Katsuki isn't here, yet?" She whispered to him.

"No. Lunch break will be over in fifteen minutes, so I'm hoping his mom isn't still scolding him or he'll miss out on food today."

"You think he's in trouble?" [____] had to buy herself lunch just because her guy friends were lecturing her about eating something, though when she looked down at her plate of sautéed veggies and a hamburg steak, she felt the need to push it away. "I'm feeling really nervous, and I don't even know why..."

Kirishima and Sero looked at each other for a second. The tall guy tilted his chin, as if to ask the red-haired one if something was up with [____] or not. Eijiro just shrugged before continuing to eat.

Sero, then, took it upon himself to try to cheer up one of the girls in Bakugo's team by pulling out his phone. "By the way, [____], I found the video I was talking to you about. Bakugo fighting against Todoroki at the sports festival, wanna watch it?"

"Sure..."

"Hanta..!! [____]! Did you hear me?!" Ashido was talking the entire time, but a few of her friends were too busy to listen. "I said, we should all practice in the gym grounds after class! I'm sure Mr. Aizawa will write us a pass if all 11 of us go and pressure him to! That's like, half of his class!!"

"Eleven of us?!" [____] had to make sure she heard right.

"Yeah! Momo and me, that's two. Sero's team, four, Kiri's team, six, Toru's team, eight, and [____]'s team, eleven!"

"We are all going to practice together, how?" [____] was still asking questions about it, even though in her head she knew it meant she'd have to fight against at least four people or more. "I have to ask Katsuki first—!"

"You don't need to ask anybody! You're the team leader, aren't you?"

"Mr. Aizawa said it didn't necessarily meant I have to lead anyone, it's just that my name will be used in the score board, for simplicity..."

Mina intentionally gave her a pout, getting up from her seat to walk right behind her and beg. "[____]! Pretty please?! Can't you say 'yes'?! Bakubabe and Todoroki will definitely agree, as long as you're with us! Everyone else is in, so come on!! It'll be fun!!"

'Everyone else...? Are they, really?'

[____]'s eyes moved from classmate to classmate, they seemed to be waiting for her answer. Kaminari was giving her two thumbs up and even Aoyama was winking at her for some reason. "Wha— Okay, then. I'll join."

"Yes!!" Mina jumped, cheering for herself. "That was easy!! So easy!! [____], I love you! Thank you for going along with it. Let's have some fun!!"