72🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸

[____] woke up to the sound of an alarm next to the bed stand, an hour and a half or so before school would start. "N-Nightmare?! Did I just have a terrible nightmare?! Where am I?!"

Her question was easily answered when she took a quick look at her surroundings. It was clear she wasn't in her bedroom. "Oh, I'm at Suki's place...That's right...I spent the night, he and I— We almost— But then, I—"

'I stained his sheets!!'

"I WISH IT WAS A NIGHTMARE, BUT THAT WAS WHAT HAPPENED, FOR REAL!! Eh..?"

"Fuck." The hoarse voice of her crush under the same blanket she was currently holding, startled [____] even more. "Do you always wake up yelling random shit? What's wrong with you?"

"Katsuki—!! H-How did we end up sleeping next to each other?!! Did anything happened between us after, 'you know what'?!"

"Nothing happened, you idiot." He sat up just to rub one of his eyes and remove the sleep dust from both of them. "How can you still be on that, anyway?! I told you already, I don't care and I won't talk about it as long as you don't."

"I'm...I'm sorry..."

"Quit apologizing."

"Right— Sorry. I mean—!! Not 'sorry'! I'm not sorry!!"

He clicked his tongue at her anxious mood. "Anyway, in case you don't remember since you're a fucking grandma:

We watched a movie in my bed but you fell asleep first, I didn't want to wake you up since you looked very peaceful when you're not pms-ing—"

"Katsuki, as I recall: You actually asked me to sleep next to you and even though a movie was playing, we didn't watch it at all. You were just on your phone all night and I fell asleep while listening to music, since the thunder kept being so scary..." [____] snapped her fingers and nodded to herself, recollecting the events that lead them to wake up next to each other.

'We didn't even cuddle...I was expecting him to at least try to do that....'

"Heh, if you knew all along then there was no reason to ask me, was there?" He hopped out of his bed and [____] was relieved and yet a little sad to see that he was fully clothed.

'Me too...I still have my clothes from last night, I mean...' [____] peeked under the blanket to make sure. 'Why would I even think he'd try to do anything with me while I'm asleep? I don't know much about him and it's really starting to show...Suki, I'm sorry.'

"At any rate...I left your fucking uniform next to my desk. So when you're done getting ready and feeling bad for yourself, meet me downstairs. I'll prepare some breakfast."

[____] turned her attention to the well-ironed uniform that was laid out precisely where he said it would. She wanted to thank him for taking the time to set her clothes there, even ask him when he did it but her stomach growled abnormally and instead she let out a shamed chuckle. "...Breakfast, you say? Heh."

💥🌸💥🌸

[____] made sure her cell phone was charging on an outlet by Katsuki's bed stand. It was the last thing she needed to do before she could head towards the dining area, where a few bowls and plates were waiting for her.

"Is this all for me?" She sat down and asked her crush, who was making sure everything in the living room was clean enough before his parents' arrival.