"So how would you know that?" Chris said removing his gun from his pants sitting it on the table in front of him.

"Nigga she did say that y'all must've ain't catch it." James said and Chris nodded his head pulling out his phone calling Jaylen.

The phone rung three long times and then was picked up.

"Hello." She spoke into the phone.

"Jaylen when you described the nigga who pushed you what did you say?" He asked her.

"I only told you guys that he was bald because that's all I really saw and I told y'all what he said to me. Why?" She said and Chris bit hard on his bottom hip.

"No reason I'm hit you later love you." He said answering her question.

"I Love you too." She said hanging up the phone.

Everybody looked up at James and Sierra took two steps away from him.

"You pushed that girl down those stairs?" Sierra asked him and he ain't respond to her.

"What's that proving?" He asked Chris.

"Why you tell Jeremy, Jaylen said he was 5'11 and buff?" Chris asked and James shook his head.

"I never said that." James shrugged and Jeremy took his arm from around Mya and mugged James.

"Nigga yous a god damn lie." Jeremy said about to walk up to James but Mya grabbed his arm.

"Jeremy how we know you ain't push her?" James asked.

"Nigga it's cameras in here, your ass is on camera saying that shit come on now let's not be dumb." Jeremy said.

"Alright and if I did say it what's that proving? I ain't push her ass I was with y'all when we found her." James shrugged.

"Man shoot that nigga." Jeremy said.

"Then what? You gone shoot me and still not know who pushed yo baby momma." He shrugged and Chris stood up knocking him in the mouth.

As they went at it Sierra screamed to the top of her lungs making Ace and bam walk in breaking up the fight.

"What the fuck are y'all fighting about?" Ace asked as he held James.

"That nigga had Jaylen pushed down the stairs." Chris said and they looked up at James.

"Nigga lying." James said.

"Man yes the fuck he did." Chris said breathing heavily.

"Take that nigga to the basement." Bam said as he let Chris go and him and Ace dragged James to the basement.

Chris picked up his keys and his phone stuffing them in his pockets angrily.

"You not gone go in the basement and get your answers out of him?" Mya asked him and he shook his head.

"Fuck that nigga I'll handle it tomorrow because if I do it today ima end up killing his ass." He said storming out of the trap.

"I understand that's your brother but he makes the stupidest fucking decisions ever." Mya told Jeremy who shook his head.

He couldn't even argue with her because she was right.

"Y'all ima head out." Kd said staring at his phone.

Monique had texted him saying she wanted to talk so he was leaving.

"Ight." Jeremy dapped up kd as he left. It was now Mya and Jeremy in the room and it was quiet.

"What you about to do?" Mya asked him turning towards him.

"Shit I'm finna chill with you." He smirked at her.

"No your not I'm about to go and mind my business the-." She said and he put his hand behind her back pulling her to him quickly kissing her.

"You gone want the kid one day ." He said as he broke the kiss and walked away making her look dumbfounded.

She frowned her face and then her face turned into a smile as she shook her head.

_______________________________

Kd pulled up in front of his house getting out the car seeing Monique sitting in the living room with kanari sleep in her lap.

Kd closed the door walking over and looking at her.

"Wassup?" He asked her and she pointed to the table that sat two pregnancy test.

He sighed picking them up and looking at her then the test.

Negative.

"You positive these right cause ion want you popping up pregnant in a week." He said.

"Yes I'm positive. I don't want another baby right just as much as you don't so be happy." She said.

"Also I'm not sleeping with you no more that's dead I can't risk getting pregnant." She said and he shrugged.

"Ight." He said standing up going to his room as he got a incoming call.

"Yo who this?" He answered stepping in his bathroom turning on the shower.

"Um it's symera from Walmart I was just calling to see if you wanted to chill." She said and he thought about it.

"Yea when?" He asked.

"We can chill tonight you can come and pick me up?" She asked him.

"Fasho text me a addy ." He said and then hung up.

He was going to try to get him some play then leave.

Wasnt really much for them to talk about.

Author pov:

•Y'all wanted Monique to be pregnant? 🌚

•What y'all think about kd going over ole girl house?😗

•Jeremy and Mya😌❤️

•Y'all think James was behind it?

•Y'all think Sierra Mist help him??👀

•Ima try to make next chapter longer for y'all cuz this was kinda short.

•200+ vote and comments or I'm not updating🤷🏾‍♀️.

•Vote, comment, follow me❤️.

excuse all mistakes!!