Barely Know You (smut)

Start from the beginning

This dumb flamingo shirt was short sleeved, which he was thankful for, especially now, amid hot, heavy bodies. Perspiration broke out along his temples and upper back, but he didn't mind.

Namjoon swayed absentmindedly, head down, humming, sipping, enjoying, surprisingly.

When a pair of chunky shoes invaded his limited view, Namjoon brought his head up, coming face to face with Jeon Jeongguk. He looked beautiful, brown hair pulled back into a tiny sprout, curly bangs falling over his forehead, fluffed due to the humidity of such a tight space. Namjoon could barely make out his bambi eyes behind that mop of hair.

Without even exchanging a simple greeting, Jeongguk slid up close, swiftly become one with Namjoon. They danced together, oblivious to any and all stares.

Of course Namjoon knew who Jeongguk was. Everyone did. He was just too drunk to care or question anything as well as the circumstances, even as he drew closer.

With a celerity far too hot, Jeongguk slipped up behind Namjoon, pressing their hips together firmly. Oddly enough, Namjoon enjoyed the sensation, went as far as resting his head back on Jeongguk's shoulder. Jeongguk's hands roamed Namjoon's body, squeezing at his buff arms and gliding over his strong chest.

At one point, Namjoon felt rather than heard Jeongguk chuckle as his fingers traced the flamingo patch on his left peck and mumbled a soft 'cute' that was incomprehensible over the loud music.

When Namjoon opened his eyes, he saw the stares. Instead of dwelling over the jealous, sinister eyes, he clouded his senses with more beer, more music, and much more Jeongguk.

Their hips were moving in unison now. Slow circles. Back and forth, back and forth. It was a comfortable rhythm.

Namjoon began to wonder just how long this night would last before he actually heard Jeongguk's modulated vocals when he started nosing as his shoulder. Namjoon allowed it, the perfect putty in Jeongguk's hands, ready to be manipulated whichever way the younger chose. His lips were soft and gentle, moving as gingerly as the rest of him, sickeningly innocent. Little pops when the suction seal between Jeongguk's lips and Namjoon's skin broke. It tingled, almost as much, if not more, than the alcohol. Namjoon's body burned with steadily expanding arousal, a miniscule flame flickering in his gut.

Suddenly the world zoomed in on the two of them moving as languidly as dancing leaves in the wind. A swipe of the tongue, cold but warm, a roll of the hips, sharp, but so unbelievably careful. Jeongguk really knew what he was doing, not at all dubious of his effects on Namjoon.

When the younger pressed a kiss just below Namjoon's ear and sucked ever so tenderly, faint pants in the older's ears, Namjoon dropped his empty beer can.

All thoughts a blur, the ability to form coherent sentences gone. Namjoon brought his hand up and tangled it in Jeongguk's hair, forcing the elastic out of place. His tresses fell over Namjoon's hand like silky smooth waves. Namjoon held on tightly as Jeongguk switched the rhythm of their hips to a slower pace.

This is the most suggestively active Namjoon has ever been outside of his own dorm. Never did he think he'd allow himself to slip so far into his own little world while out in public, but right here, right now, with Jeon Jeongguk, Namjoon didn't mind. He didn't mind at all.

"Let's leave." Namjoon whispered huskily into Jeongguk's ear. The younger smiled and led Namjoon out the back door. Everything was dark and as they walked further away, the noises faded out of existence.

Again, they said nothing. Not even as they clambered inside the backseat of Jeongguk's car hastily, space now filled with lips smacking together and the rustle of fabric. It was completely erotic when Jeongguk sucked feverishly on Namjoon's tongue, dragging a deep groan from him.