Mind game (✔️)

Start from the beginning

AP smiled half heartily, "both are taking rest. DP is sleeping after having the medicine and your Bua just watched him sleeping and felt asleep next to him. She was very scared but now being back home she feels much better."

Laksh nodded, he took the chair next to his mother, "Maa I know it's too much to ask, but do you remember anything or anyone who could have done this? I mean, why would someone try to harm Papa? Even in business he has rivals, but no one was about to kill him when he got a project or assignment."

AP looked down, she was holding a cup of tea in her hand, "Laksh I'm trying to think about it, but there is nothing I can help you with. I'm not related to any of his work or rivalries, if it comes on family matters, then yes I can help, but business?" She shook her head, "that's not in my possibility."

Laksh nodded understandably, "I know Maa, I just thought he might have shared something with you."

"Really?" Ragini said, who was, by the way, sitting next to him, "does Papa ji shares something from business with his caring and loving wife, hmm, I guess he doesn't likewise his son doesn't do, right Maa?"

AP couldn't help herself and had to give her brief smile, "correct, he and his father are same. Not sharing anything with us, how can we even help them?"

"Exactly what I'm trying to explain him, sharing is caring. And to share your sorrow or burden will ease your pain, more than you think."

Laksh was trapped between them, while Kabir was amusingly watching them.

"Fine you are right, I will share more and more as much as possible. But right now it's about Dad, so if you have any clue Maa, then let me know. Like my wife said, sharing is caring."

Kabir laughed, "please you are too much, but it's great to see that the atmosphere changed and we have a reason to smile."

"Haan." Ragini agreed holding Laksh hand under the table, "true we can smile cause we aren't scared about the upcoming, we are prepared for staying together no matter what comes, right?"

Laksh pressed her hand, "right."

AP stood up, "okay my kids tell me what would you like to eat?"

Laksh smiles brightly, "paneer ke Parathe!"

Ragini widen her eyes, "Laksh," she shook her head, "this is not right, we are all exhausted and you know to make a dough and kneading it takes time. Roll it out filled it, how can you be so selfish?"

Laksh pouted, "Maa asked me, I just said what I want, she can refuse it." He sat back leaning on the chair with crossed arms.

"Uff I will make them. Don't worry now I have my energy back, after seeing you both."

Someone felt leftover, "really only them?"

They laughed.

"The three of you. I'm just coming while you can think about anyone."

The trio was sitting there and thinking about it.

"We have the mysterious woman, the one Sanskaar met," Laksh said looking at them.

"Then we have this guy, who attacked uncle," Kabir said in the round while Ragini was penning it down.

"Sanskaar and RP Uncle wouldn't try to kill Dad, as the property isn't under their name. Dad has changed it long time back."

"Ugh!" Kabir was screaming and scratching his head, "who are these two and why are they doing this? Did you ever had a problem with someone? I mean they can harm you by attacking your family?"

Ragini nodded, "true did Karan and Omi find out something about Sanskaar's business?"

Laksh shook his head, "no, not yet. The project is still going on, but we have been working on it for a long time. I'm sure he will fall for our trap."

Kabir leaned on the back of the chair, "what if it has nothing to do with business and it is family or friend contact of long distance relationship? Ugh I don't know who could be so cruel."

Laksh too had no idea, he had closed his eyes and rested on the back of the chair, Ragini saw to Kabir, closed eyes. She checked on AP, busy in work. She smiled, she stood up and leaned over Laksh, she kissed his lips and rushed to AP before he could react.

"Maa I will help you."

AP smiled at her, "here you can grate the cheese."

Ragini was happy, "Maa maybe Kabir isn't wrong. It could be someone from long distance friends or family? I'm just thinking cause you have been living her for so long, but I have never met any old friends of yours. Was there something?"

Suddenly there was a sound for broken glasses...

___
Do read, comment and Don't forget to vote.