Confused (✔️)

Recap: Ragini Bua funny moment with Laksh. Laksh PA is Uttara's boyfriend.

Laksh was thinking of the idiot, when his mobile phone rings. He checked the caller ID and smiles, "my Ragini what kind of new problem she has now?" He was talking to himself.

The ringing of the phone irks him, "hello." He picked up and waited for her shout.

"Laksh, are you okay?" She asked him and he got confused, "Haan Ragini I'm okay, why?"

"Because you didn't picked up my call!" She shouts into the phone and blasting into his ear, he kept the phone a meter away, still hearing her shout.

Laksh rolls his eyes and formed a mouth with his hand, mimicking his own wife. The voice lowers and become calm, "you done Ragini, now tell me, why called me?"

Ragini pouts, "Laksh you are bad, today was my exam. Don't worry it went well." Her voice was filled with joy and happiness that he could literally feel her smile, which made him smile too. "Really so my extra treatment of the last night worked out, you had the energy of concentrating on your exam."

Ragini didn't said anything, just rolled her eyes, "husband it's me who learned for it, so you better don't fly high. Come and pick me up, the car is still punctured."

Laksh hits his palm on his forehead, "Ragini didn't you called the mechanic yesterday?"

"I forgot now come and pick me up, my brother isn't here. I'm all alone." She said cutting the call.

Laksh pouts, "damn it."

He stood up and locked his cabin door, he was lost in his thoughts. Why is it always her car, who could do this and why? On top of this there is Karthik, I have given him the task to get me the file, ops the file I already have. So sad for him wasting his and my time. What a luck my name is lucky I don't care, but Ragini. Honestly unfortunate. He huffs and left from there.

Ragini was waiting near the bus station, the same guys from the last time were there, when Ragini got the admission to the academy. Ragini was checking her mobile phone, when Laksh car stopped in front of her.

Laksh stepped out of the car and moved to Ragini, "Ragini sit in the car I have to share some words with them

Laksh stepped out of the car and moved to Ragini, "Ragini sit in the car I have to share some words with them." He took off his sunglasses and waited for Ragini to sit in the car. She obviously got confused.

(Mr. & Mrs. Confused finally found each other)

Ragini was in the car waiting for him. What is wrong with this man, first he didn't understood the world now I'm not understanding my world. Him!

Laksh went to them, "you remember me?"

The men nodded in fear, "yes." They said and he smiles evilly.

"Good, now you remember what I told you?" He asked and they nodded again.

"You said keep an eye on my wife, if there is anyone or anything disturbing her inform me on time."