Trapped

Laksh was looking at Ragini, she was sleeping on his lap while her hand was protectively touching her belly.

I'm sorry Baacha, I couldn't be there to protect you, but you know your Momma is there to protect you from all evil in this world.

Laksh kissed the belly, don't worry I will end this all soon. There is no way that I will fail this time.

The car stopped in front of the airport, "Swara take Uttara and go to the check in line, I will come to you with the luggage."

Swara nodded, "let's go Uttara. We have to leave now."

Uttara followed them with a heavy heart, why do I have to give up on my child? Bhaiya had lost his sanity long ago when he lost his first love, but Swara, how could she ask me to give her my child as a fellow woman, she should be on my side. This all high and mighty charade is finally falling apart. She is selfish as she can't bear a child, now she wasn't to take mine away.

They were standing in the line, waiting for their turn, when Uttara was lost in her thoughts, I still remember the day I found out about my pregnancy. They were all against it, but not Swara Bhabhi. She stood up by my side just to stab me on my back the moment she found out about her infertility. She continued to convince Bhai to take care of my child as their to keep my dignity and the family ones. I hate them and I miss Karthik. I still can't believe that he would betray me. No never.

A cold hand was placed on Uttara's shoulder, "who?" She asked turning around with the little hope that Karthik would come and take her along with him. But again she was heartbroken to see her brother, "me, Sanskaar. This line is so long, I told you to make it fast. We should have been here much earlier than we are now."

Swara shook her head, "it's fine, just two more families and it is our turn, just relax for a bit, you make me nervous too."

"Tsk, nervous," Sanskaar mocked her, "as if I don't know what you are hiding from me. Listen I'm just taking you along with me cause it would be strange to leave you behind while every one of us has left this county. Won't it be more suspicious and what if you were about to tell everyone about the pregnancy of Uttara. I'm not stupid to leave you behind and ruin the little left of respect and dignity I have." Sanskaar found out about her infidelity soon after she tried to convince him not to ask Uttara to abort the child, he continuously dig into this matter since he found out the truth. He never wanted to have a child with her in the first place, but after they heard about the pregnancy of Pari they had tried to have their own child, just to make sure that they aren't left behind. But all in vain, the saying is real, Karma always comes back to the one who hurt others. They used to keep Pari to become pregnant now their own Daughter-in-Law can't become one and their daughter has ruined their name. The past deeds are coming back to them, in different ways.

"It's our turn," Swara said with a lowered head, "here the passport and tickets are on the phone."

Sanskaar headed for the reception, he gave the passports and show the tickets, which were about to be scanned, when someone stood next to him.

"Long time no see?" The voice of the bastard who impregnated his sister made his blood boil, "Karthik what the hell are you doing here?"

Karthik had a sheepish smile on his face, "why? Do you really think I would let you leave the county with my unborn child, you know that this is something I, well my sister, can't let go of easily. She needs the child to get on Laksh, so you better not leave cause I will create a scene here."

To think that he will create a scene at the airport while circle around every corner of this city or even country. The social media is not in favour of those who want to hide, but to those who want to be seen.

"Are you mad, don't even think about it. Uttara will leave with us, our parents are already there and waiting for us. She isn't pregnant with your child, she already aborted it."

"Liar," Karthik said with in whisper with a dangerous undertone, "you better give her, no them, to me."

"Our you all will follow me." The man who was standing there looking at the scene was no one else than the police inspector, in company with  Omi.

"Oh gosh, we made it on time, I was so scared with might have missed them, but this is even better than I expected. Inspector that guy is Karthik, the one who tried to kill DP Maheshwari."

Social media is on the rise, many people who were present took a video and uploaded it soon to their social networks as it was an opportunity no one could leave behind.

It was a perfect trap.

____________