You are not alone

Recap: Laksh remember his disturbing past memory.

Laksh was sitting there on the couch, he hasn't moved once, still thinking, how could I forgot them?

Kabir was looking at Ragini, "Hey, let him. It's enough when one of you is disturbed and tensed I don't know if I'm able to handle both of you. Now you have to be the bestest support for him, that he could never imagine of. Okay?"

Ragini nodded with a half heartily smile, I know I have to be the one he can count on. But isn't it important to share his feelings with me. If I can't read his mind then he has to share his thoughts with me. I can only support him when I know what is going in his mind. But he is blocking me away, and that hurts more than seeing him helplessly.

Kabir just wanted to help, "you know Ragini. I'm still hungry, what about you?"

Ragini looked at him confused, how can he think about food. Just yet, when we have to figure out how to defeat them. "No," she was shaking her head, "I'm not hungry. In fact I don't want to do anything."

She left the hall and was upstairs watching Bua sleeping next to DP. She is so innocent, how could they attack us in a moment of joy? They ruined our time, we were a family, we are a family and we stand together.

AP came out of the washroom, she had changed her clothes, but her eyes couldn't stop tearing.

"Maa?" With a softness in her voice she gained the attention of AP.

"Ragini?" She stood up, near the door she looked at her, "thank you for handling me. Let's talk in your room." Both left the bedroom as they don't wanted to disturb them by mistake.

Ragini arranged the bed, "you can sleep here, Laksh is still in the hall and I guess he won't come any sooner. Bua is there, how will you sleep on the bed. I know, how she sleeps."

AP smiled, it felt like a new day has arrived, this one simple smile was bright enough to heal Ragini too.

"Ragini, I will sleep in my room. It's time for Laksh to understand one thing."

Ragini was just looking at her, she knew AP wouldn't accept the offer, still she asked her. She doesn't wanted to be alone...

"Ragini?" AP touched her hand, "he has to understand that there are people around him, to help and protect him. Yet there is someone he has to protect, and that will only work, if he will completely trust you."

Kabir was standing there with crossed arms, anger rose inside him. Damn it, it's like a kindergarten. As if two friends had a silly fight and can't handle it now. Who should do the first step... honestly it's you Mr. Lakshya Maheshwari, you should go to your wife and apologise for your childish behaviour. Keeping her out of love is one thing, but keeping her out for no reason that's a big NO GO!

Laksh felt the gaze of Kabir, it was intense and scary too. Ugh why? Can't I have a peaceful moment to think about the next step? His gaze is killing me.

"You know you are doing injustice to her?"

Laksh glared at him, "injustice?" He stood up impulsively but Kabir didn't moved, he stood there meeting his eyes, "yes, injustice."

Laksh made a fist, it was the first time he really wanted to hit Kabir, "what the hell! How dare you to say this? All I'm doing is to save them, to save her!"

Kabir made a step forward fearlessly, "really? Do you think it's fine to keep her out of it? To make her look at you, helplessly, cause you are helpless. She can't do than to worry about you and your health. If you keep her away, saying 'to save her' won't help her. She is suffering from the moment, you fell in your trance of past. Do you know, she was standing here crying silently but you couldn't see it, cause you wanted to save her by keeping her away."

Laksh looked around, he hasn't noticed it, but she was gone, "where is she?"

"I sent her away, she needed rest. By the way, she is hungry like you, but instead of listening to me she got angry and left. I just want to make one thing clear. You are not alone!"

Laksh hold his collar, "I know I'm not alone, I don't need an outsider to tell me that," the atmosphere had changed, "you are a guest, a friend who can stab us anytime."

Kabir smiled, "yes, I am. I am a stranger. But she is your WIFE."

Laksh anger was slowly vanishing and shame was arising inside him, "I'm sorry," he loosened the grip of his collar. Not meeting his gaze out of shame, he didn't even tried to hide it, "listen what I said, about being a stranger, guest / friend. It's .."

"It's okay. I know you are going through a lot, but you are not alone. She is going through the same pain, if not even more cause she feels excluded. She might be not that smart and cunning like you," just then Laksh gaze met with Kabir's who was smirking, "see. You know I'm wrong. Damn she is as bad as you are. You both know it better, instead of working alone, take her hand and work together, that's all you need to do right now. Trust me, together you are stronger and like the plan with this disguise Charles Mendes?"

Laksh smiled, "right. Absolutely right. She is my better half and a damn badass woman. I need her the same way she needs me, right now. What did you said, she is hungry?"

"Yes, we are hungry."

"Nice try, but I'm not your husband and neither responsible for you. I go to my girl with food. But not for you."

Kabir pouted, "so sad, and I was so sure that guest are like God's gift. You have to host me properly."

"Keep on dreaming sometimes it helps to get what you want." Laksh rushed into the kitchen, he was searching for the something to make for her.

Kabir followed him, "listen, let's make a deal. We both will cook cause I know you can't but together we might be able to serve something eatable, what say?"

Laksh nodded, "okay fine. And what are we going to make?"

____

Do comment what they should cook 😅

Don't forget to vote and comment