Laksh & Ragini #3 (The thoughts ✔️)

Recap: The Mud Story and Bua's teddy bears got ripped apart. So Ragini stayed with her and missed the party. She was a friend not a wife.

Haan RagLak has started to accept each other.

Laksh Now I have what I wanted you! Ragini finally I have the real you! Who isn't the puppet of anyone!. Who isn't the servant of this house!. Who is only mine!. There is no Swara! No Daadi! No Papa/Maa or anyone! But only Me!.

Ragini Laksh I have waited for this day since I met you the first time. I have been said you are my husband I have trusted the words blindly unknowingly that I will lose my everything in you... to get you...! But I haven't lost much! Because with you I have gained Everything! My life... has changed the day you saved me!

Swara I have made the plan to destroy you Ragini. I have tried a lot to defame me. You have cheated me! You have played with me. Now it is my turn to play with you! Laksh will never love you! He will always have feelings for me! I will do my best to make him believe in me. He is still angry, but after you didn't come to the venue his anger will be again on you!. Now I will keep you separate from each other!

(Stupid doesn't know that she has bought them closer haha plans always failed)

Sans How could Laksh win! I can't believe it! He has changed everything and everyone. No one is trusting me anymore! My works are now double checked. My name and reputation are ruined. Lakshya Maheshwari you have messed up with the wrong man. When I can play mad then I can make you mad! I will destroy you Laksh!. No one can save you.

Laksh there is no need of her fake family or my fake family we are only good for them as long as we archive something or we obey their decisions. But I'm her family I will take care of her! I will protect her! I will save her! I will someday love her!.

Ragini Laksh as long as you are by my side I have no fear! Nothing and no one can separate us. And if someone tries then your Ragini will know how to prevent it. Our trust is back right Laksh you trust me now?!.

"Ragini I need time to sorted out. I Trust you, but...".

Ragini looked at him, one tear escaped from her eye. He wipes it away. "No more tears!".

Ragini nods. "I know no more tears, I won't cry I will fight for you and me! I want to be the one you are seeing in me, now I'm understanding what you were trying to do, all these days, stupid me couldn't get it!".

Laksh kisses her forehead.

"But now you get it, right?!"

Ragini nods. She turns her face Laksh was looking at her, his hands were on her back. He slowly removed the blouse he untie her laces.

Ragini was breathing and shivering by his touch...

"I won't go far, I'm not that...".

Ragini's hot breath was touching his ear. "I'm not ready either, but small steps right...?!".

"Haan".

He removes the blouse and hold her tight.

Both were under the duvet in each other's embrace.

______
Please comment and vote