Its time to talk

Laksh was happy, Ragini wasn't just his better half but also a mastermind in plannings, while he is lacking of idea recently.

"Ragini do you think, you can help me?"

Ragini looked at him with a bright smile, "of course I can, but give me some time. I have to get myself into the topic and understand it all in my way," she was already thinking about it with folded fingers on her chest.

"Do you know, you look sexy?"

Ragini confusingly blinks with her eyes, "haaw? Why all of the sudden so you call me sexy? You never liked it when I turned to the evil Ragini and suddenly you feel I'm sexy bring bad?"

Laksh could see it through her expression that she didn't liked it, in fact it was hurting her.

"Ragini, Otis sexy when you help me and you look so cute when you are confused or thinking of something, that is what I meant. I don't like the evil Ragini, who hurt others without thinking about the consequences, but you aren't anymore that person. Also you did it all to gain me, which only happened cause we both played our own game, right?"

Ragini nodded, "you know what, there is something bothering me from that day."

Laksh frowned in confusion, "what and which day?"

Ragini shook her head, "wait let me complete my first thought then I will comeback to that topic again."

Now Laksh was even more confused than before, "what first thought?" He looked at her, but she didn't reacted, she was like in a trance totally into her thoughts.

Laksh stood up with a smile. I know you will help me, as you always wanted to do something to redeem yourself from the past incidents. I'm happy to have a strong and bold woman beside me, who knows how get what she wants, but now it's time to get it done with the most effective way to not to harm or lose one and neither lose the path of the right way. I know Ragini, you have over come yourself many times, you are there where you are today just because you wanted it. Yet, you haven't reached it. You still feel helpless when it comes to us, I have seen my mistake and I won't repeat it. You are a part of my life, Bhai is and was right from the beginning. I SHOULDN'T HAVE WORKED ALONE.

He changed into comfortable clothes and laid back next to Ragini, who finally turned to him.

"Laksh answer me."

Laksh nodded, "sure, just ask me."

"Adarsh Bhaiya, Kabir, Omi and Karan are all together in this with us, right?"

Laksh nodded.

"We can trust all of them, they aren't playing double, right?"

Laksh nodded again.

"Now Adarsh Bhaiya knows where Tanya and Karthik's hideout is?"

"I guess my way to communicate tk you used nodding."

"It's okay Laksh, then nod or shake your head, okay?"

He nods with a bright smile on his face.

Ragini playfully hit him.

"Are they going to the hideout?" She was a bit tensed.

"Yes, but Bhai told me that he had been following them for a few days better says since he is back. He did it in secret / incognito, he got to know about their routines and is sure about it. I'm not sure, who will got but definitely not him. Omi is good in technical detail while Kabir is into acting and Karan will do his own work. Bhai will stay hidden no matter what, also he isn't allowed to contact Bhabhi for a while."

Ragini nodded, which made Laksh smile little mischief.

"Fine, what will they do?"

Laksh didn't liked the thoughts, "they will place a hidden camera and a bug device to listen their conversations. They had their eyes and ears on us for so long. It's time to turn the table, it's our time to spy on them."

Ragini liked that thought, "that means we will be alert on their plans and they won't be aware of it, right?"

"Yes Ragini, but it's still risky. I don't know what they find out in the meantime. The talks between Kabir and them went fine, but I'm still not convinced. But Kabir said something important. While the whole conversation, Tanya took the overhand from time to time and I saw it too in the recorded conversation. Sanskaar was dragged out of the conversation even though he was the main speaker, he turned to the second one."

Both were looking at each other, "everything okay Ragini?"

Ragini smiled, "all fine. I just hope Bhai keeps hidden."

Both felt a cold shudder, "he won't."

In the meantime

"Bro it's really late, are you sure no one will be here?" Omi looked at Adarsh.

"Yes, now follow as I told you." They were all in black clothes with masked on their faces, all hidden that no one should see their faces.

Adarsh went in first, but was hold back from Omi, "no way, I will go first deactivate any spy alerts, stay behind me."

Adarsh made a face, "fine," he anger was hearable, but they didn't cared. Omi looked around and used a destruction and signal blocker to avoid any alerts. They all went in after he cleared the situation and they started to hide a camera and bugging device.

"Let's go back, we did it." In no time they were back and drive into different directions even if someone might have followed them, they couldn't follow all of them.

"What was your other thought?"

Ragini scratched her head, "hmm they have been attacking us cause they knew about us and our weaknesses. But we only know about their identities not their weaknesses."

Now Laksh was all awake to listen to her thought, "means?"

"Means, it's time to find out more about them and their weaknesses or maybe their own grave."

Laksh had a bad feeling, "Ragini, we can't and won't kill anyone."

Ragini shook her head, "I'm not good in it, she survived."

Both were looking at each other, "too early for a joke?" Ragini said and he was speechless.

"I meant to say, your family is your weakness and they attacked them, but what about their family? Are their parents still alive and if they are, where are they? Are they being hidden or maybe caged?"

It hit him so hard, "Ragini that thought would never come into my mind. I was so fixed on them that I never thought about her parents, I remember how Aunty came to us after they went into bankruptcy, but I hadn't seen them afterwards and neither I saw uncle. What if you are right and Tanya isn't just attacking us but also harming her family?"

Both were looking at each other with a strong confidence, "we will find out!" They smiled to each other and started to create a plan.

____
Don't forget to give a like and Comment