Overthinking Wife

Laksh reached home, despite of the new facts about Tanya and Karthik, he seemed somehow relaxed.

Ragini was looking at him with the corner of her eye, I again he is hiding something from me, but he doesn't look tensed, Uhm maybe I'm wrong and all is fine? Uff I want to know, but he has to make the first step otherwise he will never share his sorrows or happiness with me. I'm so pissed of him. Gosh I want to kill him.

As if he could feel the heat of her anger, "Ragini is there something?" A simple question but with a lot of weight in it.

Ragini shook her head, "no, there is nothing." She went into the kitchen and prepared the meal, it was quite late, but she never minded to stay awake for him.

Laksh was sitting at the dining table, he was checking his phone, no messages. I hope they won't get into trouble.

Ragini was sneaking out from the kitchen door, hmm so he is tensed. I can't help if he doesn't want it. When will he learn it? Gosh. Sharing is caring be it good or bad news. How can I help him without knowing what is bothering him. But Maa is right, he has to come and tell me or ask me for help. I can't just offer myself all the time. Gosh!

Ragini made a fist, in her anger she hit the wall without thinking, OUCH! A soundless scream of pain. He didn't even noticed the redness on her hand while she was serving the food.

"Eat, it's getting cold."

Laksh felt a cold shiver, cold as your voice. What is wrong with her?

Laksh took the spoon, and started to eat the meal, "mmh Ragini it is so good."

"Mama made it." She answered as sharp as a knife.

Laksh smiled awkwardly, "okay. I will tell her tomorrow."

"Sure, tell her." She took a morsel without giving him much attention.

Laksh finished the food, I don't think I did anything wrong. I wasn't at home, also she is behaving weirdly lately, has she something? Did she met someone and is now confused to tell me? No, she is angry, but why is she angry with me?

Ragini cleaned the dishes in her speed, Laksh was witnessing it, maybe I should take my chance and help her. It might lighten her mood.

Laksh went into the kitchen, "give me the cloth, I will dry the dishes."

Ragini was surprised to see him, what is he doing here. Why is he here? Drying the dishes, but why? Wait does he wants to talk to me? Okay calm down Ragini, don't get hyped. Let's see what he can do.

"Sure, here you go."

With a rough throw he caught the cloth, "thanks," this is too much, control man. She might had a bad day.

They were silently cleaning the kitchen, whilst he was trying to find a way to talk to her.

"Ragini?"

Ragini looked at him, "what? Oh you finished go." She literally pushed him out of the kitchen.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He stopped with all his strength, "I'm trying to fighter out what kind of mistake I might have committed to get your coldest side ever. But there is nothing coming in my mind as I have said much, did anything happened while I was gone? Has Bua stressed you or mom? Did Dad said something?" he asked her several questions but there was no answer.

"Ragini!" He shouted to get her back from her trance, "where are you lost? C'mon please, I'm sorry if I hurt you by any thing I did unintentionally, sorry." He hold his ears making a cute face.

Ragini shook her head, she was so confused about the ongoing situation, oh gosh what is going on here???? Why is it turning upside down, I can't tell him that he hasn't done anything wrong but his silence is killing me. Uff Maa...

Laksh pouted, "please, I'm sorry," he come closer and took her into a tight hug, unaffectedly she said, "Uhm it's fine. I'm okay." Gosh I'm so stressed I want to know about his plans and ongoing problems, but I can't tell him to tell me. He has to say it, oh I'm repeating myself to myself, why are men's so dumb? Gosh use your brain, Mr. Lakshya Maheshwari.

Laksh broke the hug, "okay, I will just believe you. But let me tell you one thing," Ragini was curious to know what he has to say, "you are usually my calm point but today you become my biggest problem and stress buster. Please whatever it is just say it, cause I think I'm not smart enough to read your mind, no men in this world would be ever smart enough to read a woman's mind. Why do women have to be that complicated? Is it so hard to give a hint or speak it out? What crime did we men do to them, we try our best but we aren't saint's, gosh. Now I'm thinking too much."

Ragini was holding back her tears, "stress buster? Me?! Problem maker? Me?!.."

Laksh gulped, why the hell she repeats the bad stuff, why isn't she repeating the mentioning of my calm point?

"I am only your calm point Mr. Lakshya Maheshwari, do you understand it!" She made a provocative step toward him, "CALM POINT!"

Laksh nodded wildly, "of course you are, that's why I wanted to talk to you, but you were so coldly I thought something happened so your mood is of..." he shrugged, "I guess interpreted it wrong, how about a peck?"

"Peck?"

Laksh pulled her close and pecked her cubby lips for a long moment. All her tension were fallen from her shoulders, she relaxed it.

"Oh okay now I have become your calm point, Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari."

Ragini nodded begging for another kiss...

They were upstairs

Both changed into their night gown's while Ragini was still waiting for him telling her about the day. C'mon man, speak!

As if he could hear her, "Ragini I think we are getting closer."

Ragini blinked with her eyes, "huh? Closer to whom?"

Then Laksh told her everything about about the day and Adarsh involvement.

"Wow Laksh this is great, do you think they will be able to handle it?"

Laksh shook his head, "no, I have a request."

Ragini frown, "what?"

A mischief smile appeared on his face, "my wife you are also doing acting classes, why don't you become someone else and provoke someone?"

Ragini widen her eyes, "you want me to be a part of your plan?

Laksh shook his head, the smile on Ragini's face disappeared.

"You are already a part of the plan, I'm just extending your support, what say, are you in?"

"OF COURSE!"
___

Now See how RagLak will do their own thing 😎