Losing (✔️)

Recap: Laksh and Ragini convo what is love?!

Laksh was sleeping on the bed when Ragini woke up she was obviously lying on his chest. She yawns and felt something coming from her mouth... no no not bad breath in morning it's normal... haha no she was slobbering in the night. Her slobber was on Laksh chest.

Ragini he will kill me or even worst take the right away to sleep on his chest! No!.

She stood up and went to the washroom. She took a small cloth and wet it in water. She drained the unnecessary water from the cloth and come back to the bedroom.

Laksh was sleeping peacefully she slowly and carefully cleaned his chest.

Laksh felt the wet cloth. "Ragini what are you doing?!". He said in his sleepy tone.

Ragini shocked she immediately hide the cloth behind the back. "Nothing Laksh!". She shook her head.

Laksh smiles he gave her a look. "Ahh nothing maybe...?". He slowly moves and was sitting in front of her, he saw her face and took the cloth from her back and cleaned her face.

Ragini widen her eyes. "Sorry Laksh... woh I...?". She couldn't end the stammering sentence.

Laksh smiles. "You slobber on me in the night, correct?!"

Ragini nods little ashamed and blushes.

Laksh stood up to freshen up. He turns. "Ragini you first take on my weakness, you 'seduce' me and then on top of that you slobber on me. Wah!!! Nice 👏".

Ragini hides her face behind her hands. "Sorry!".

Laksh shook his head and vanished

They come down after getting ready.

Bua was sitting as usually on her place. But this time she wasn't giving Laksh a look or said good morning to him.

Laksh sat next to her. "My Bua is angry with me?!"

Bua shook her head. "No Laksh, I'm not angry I don't want to play with you! I need new friends".

Laksh shocks. "Haaw 🤭 new friends?! Who?! Ragini?!".

 "Haaw 🤭 new friends?! Who?! Ragini?!"