A new day for the family (✔️)

Recap: RagLak maturity

Laksh woke up first, he smiled looking at his beautiful wife, she was sleeping and slobbering on his chest. This will never change, she won't stop slobbering on me. Laksh carefully placed her on her bed side, he stood up and went to the washroom.

Laksh was under the shower. Ragini's idea isn't bad, if it works and I have someone, who could do that, then we can ruin Karma within a day or week, but for that I have to make it very carefully. No one should smell the trick.

Laksh came out in a towel, he was looking at her. What's wrong she is still sleeping 😱 My miss perfect isn't on time today, hmm 🤔

Laksh was thinking of the past few days

Laksh was thinking of the past few days. It's been 2 or 3 days we sent Adarsh and Pari for a second honeymoon, she can't be exhausted this much I mean we didn't had time for each other, but last night the talk was amazing. Have to agree to share with her makes it easier for me, as she is helping me.

Laksh wore his clothes, he looked into the mirror and checked himself. I don't know what, but certainly something is missing. He went to the bed with a shaking head. Maybe she knows. Laksh was standing over her, he was looking on her innocent face, he couldn't wake her, but gave her a kiss on her cheek. So cute.

Laksh took a deep breath and was about to leave the room, when she moves and opens an eyelid, "not fair." She moaned and he looked at her, "what?" He asked.

Ragini adjusted herself on the bed, her face was visible and she kept moving her face up. Laksh smiles, he moves backwards to her and kisses her other cheek, what made her smile.

Laksh smiles. Naughty Ragini that is always new to see. My wife is a really cute Baby Doll.

Laksh took his suitcase and left the room, just to bump in Kabir and Bua

Laksh took his suitcase and left the room, just to bump in Kabir and Bua. Oh no my two enemies or best friends, I can't sort it out. Look I love Bua, she is the only one, who understood me even in my toughest time. But ever since she has become more mischievous than me, always teasing me and Ragini. Then there is Kabir, a stranger for me, but a supporter for Ragini. He came from nowhere and now I don't think I can imagine him being away from us, he is family now.

"Laksh!" Both said in union and he smiles at them. Tornadoes...

"Yes?!"

Bua smiles, "you will spend your day with me?"

Laksh shook his head, "no, but Ragini is here." He opened the bedroom door and Ragini pouted, "no, I'm not," she said in sleepy tone and put the duvet on her head.

Bua smiled, "okay bye bye." She said to both of them and entered the room of RagLak to have some fun with Ragini. Bua jumped on the bed and Ragini rolls and falls on her bottom.

In seconds the door of the room was close. Shit, but wait I too made her fallen from the bed, stupid ADITYA. Some fact won't ever change and jealousy is one of them.

"Kabir where are you going?" Laksh saw him walking downstairs holding the railing, "Jiju I have an appointment at the hospital, my plaster is going to be removed today."

Laksh helps him, "Fine I will drop you to the hospital and then we will go to office. I think I have a job for you."

Kabir was confused, "Jiju I'm fine and after the plaster will be removed I will go back, I mean how long can I stay here?"

"As long as you wish!" AP comes out of the kitchen, "Laksh I'm warning you, by the end of the day he has to be back at MM."

Laksh smiles, "see, it's an order. You can't deny an order of an elder one, it's disrespectful."

Kabir smiles, "I know, but I feel like a burden here. I can't do much."

"You are entertaining Bua, hat's off to you. You are supporting Ragini, when I'm not present, Thank you. And you are much better than some people, who used to stay here as you are honest, what they weren't."

They had a breakfast with the whole family. I feel so good, those people on this table are my world. I don't want to miss any of them neither will I let anyone come between us. I hope Adarsh and Pari bhabhi will return with new energy and happiness. They deserve it.

Laksh and Kabir left after hearing several complaints of Ragini, because of Bua's attack. They were still laughing in the car, about Ragini.

"I think Bua did right

"I think Bua did right." Kabir said and Laksh agreed, "ya I know, she gave her a Beauty treatment for free...!" Both bursted out.

At the hospital

Kabir was called in and the plaster was removed, "hairy man!" Laksh said seeing the hair growth on his leg.

Kabir looked at him, "as if you don't have...?"
He was trying to find something, but not a single hair on his body was visible.

"Ragini doesn't like it. So they have to be removed."

Kabir nods at him, "okay."

The nurse came with a small bowl with warm water and soap, she was cleaning his leg and both looked at her.

Damn why is this nurse so hot?

Kabir pushes Laksh, "Jiju?! Shame man."

Laksh shook his head, "nothing like that!" They left the hospital and like Laksh said he took Kabir with him to the office.

"Jiju what I will do here?"

Laksh smiles, "you are an actor, right?!"

Kabir got nervous, he had crutches and was holding them tightly, "why?" He was scared.

Laksh smirks mischievously, his friend Karan came to the office and Omi too.

"You will pretend to be a rich person, who wants to buy the company KARMA."

Omi and Karan were confused, "what?" The three said and Laksh closed the door.

____
Please comment and vote