New entry / challenges (✔️)

New entry is his aunt Aunty Kiran Maheshwari with a handicap.

Recap:Laksh is trying to stay away from everyone and everything. AP still considers Ragini as the right choice. Laksh is happy, that Ragini told the truth by her own.

On the next morning Ragini woke up it was the first time she woke up after Laksh.

Ragini was shocked. "Laksh ji...". She found herself on the bed. She was looking like a mess, her eyes were swollen and her hairs were looking like a birds nest. She stood up from the bed adjusting her saree and looked for Laksh.

Laksh comes out from the washroom in his office outfit. He was wearing 👇.

Ragini comes near him

Ragini comes near him. "Laksh ji... you woke up so early. Why didn't you wake me?! I would have helped you?!". Laksh looked at her shortly. "Ragini I'm not a child, that you have to come and wake me! I'm a man, old enough to be mature to take my own decisions. I don't need your help finding and wearing my clothes, to get fresh up taking a shower! I can do it all by my own!". He said in attitude and anger, avoiding her gaze.

Ragini felt hurt, but she has to live with it. She pouts. "Laksh ji. Haan you are right, but... this is wrong?!". Laksh was confused, he frowns at her. "What?!". He shows with his hand! Ragini comes near him adjusting his collar and tie. Laksh stops her. He hold her hands. "Ragini! I will do it by my own!".

Ragini lifts her head. "Laksh let me help me you!". She looked at him with intensity, that he couldn't deny. "Fine". He releases her hands and she was adjusting it. "Now it's perfect!". She smiles at him.

Laksh was about to move, but Ragini slips by his sudden move. He holds her on time, but both fallen on the ground. Well Laksh hit the ground and Ragini fall on him.

She was scared like always and had closed her eyes, while falling she mistakenly hurt Laksh cheek with her bangle.

Laksh shouts. "Ouch!". Ragini opens her eyes to see what she had done. "Laksh Ji!". She scares and cups his face. She blows air on his wound. (Don't worry it's a small wound on his cheek!). Laksh saw her concern, but he doesn't wanted it. He removes her and stood up, leaving the room.

Laksh stopped in front of the door just once to see his face. I will wear beard. 😊❤️ (I love his beard look).

Ragini went to the washroom and got ready.

When Laksh come all were shocked to see him in this formal, yet stern business look.

DP looked at him. "Laksh are you really ready to join the company?!".
AP frowns. "DP ji please stop this, Laksh what is this?". (A mother feels the pain what a father can't even imagine).

Laksh caresses his cheek. "Maa I had a small accident, but it's okay!". Ragini comes down with wet hairs, no make up and a saree which wasn't set at all...