The change (✔️)

Recap: RagLak moment, a new shock.

Pari looked at Laksh, "what do you mean, this is the reason that I'm not able to become a mother?" She broke down in front of him.

Ragini felt bad, she bent down and supported her, "Bhabhi please don't." She shook her head and wiped the tears away, "don't lose hope."

Laksh helped Adarsh, while Ragini cared for Pari. Both take them back into the house.

Ragini helped Pari to sit on the couch, she rushed to the kitchen and came back with two glasses of water, she gave one to Laksh and the other one she was holding for Pari.

Laksh sat next to Adarsh and gave him the glass, "Bhaiya please. Calm down and drink the water."

"Haan Pari Bhabhi, please drink a bit, just think we got to know about it now we can do something against it."

Pari looked at Ragini, "you don't know Ragini, how it feels to be ignored and taunt called a baanjh {barren woman} she never left an opportunity to let me know that, to make me feel this weak. She is the reason why Adarsh ji was going away from me."

Ragini remembers it, how she helped him to keep his secret. "Bhabhi please I know what he did was wrong, what I did was wrong. We are here to learn from our mistakes and fight for our right, Laksh has gone through so much in the past few weeks. Like him we have to change too, now it's time to show them we aren't weak."

Laksh smiles, "yes, see she got it. We got to know why, but I will tell you this can't be from Sujata Chachi, she isn't that cunning like we might think of her."

AP comes to him, "haan she isn't that smart, we all know about her weird behaviour and talks, she couldn't have made this alone." She sat next to Pari and caresses her back.

"Pari I have always accepted you the way you are and were. It was never important for me to get a grandchild from you, you have mattered for me. Don't take it to your heart anymore. Laksh these pills what kind of pills are these?" AP looked at him and Laksh put a smile on his face.

"Very simple but effective ones," his gaze shifted to Ragini, "these are normal baby control pills. I would suggest you to go to the gynaecologist and do some check ups," he joists his hands, "please meet another one, who is not related to us."

Adarsh stood up, "Papa, I'm not coming to the office today. Pari needs me, we will go and meet a doctor."

DP nods, "haan you should take your mother too." AP nods, "haan I'm coming too."

Kabir made a fist, "your family is disgusting, they can't see the happiness of each other. Why did you kept them for so long? Honestly I'm so happy being an orphan there is no need to have a family like them. Gosh!" His eyes were red and Bua places her hand on his shoulder, "good boy, you understood it fast. Family have two faces, one for them how to fool and one for them how to impress. They are like coins. Sometimes good and sometimes bad."

Kabir frowns, "you are the only one whom I wish to have for me as a family member."

Bua smiles, "I'm not a liar I'm honest and true in one."

Kabir nods, "haan my special one."

Laksh didn't liked it, but then he thought. Better Bua than Ragini, but I don't like to share any of them with him, but poor guy he doesn't have anyone else besides us.

Adarsh left with Pari and his mother to meet a new gynaecologist.

DP looked at Laksh, "are you coming with me?"

Laksh nods, "yes, I am. Ragini you look after them and don't trust anyone just like this. You know what I mean."

Ragini nods, "you don't worry. I'm here to look after them. You carry on and concentrate on the work."

She suggested him not to go to RP family, they have to focus on their life's first.

Laksh was upstairs changing his clothes. I'm damn sure it wasn't her alone. This has started for so long it can only be... I knew it, he is very cunning, seeing his family breaking apart he was trying the same with our family. Oh you have messed up with the wrong man. I'm not going to leave you, Ram Prasad Maheshwari. Now you are on my watch list.

He hears the doorknob and turns to see his wife coming in, "Laksh how many knots you will bind on the poor tie?" She pointed on it and he just saw it on the mirror, "Ragini do it na!"

Ragini nods, she come closer and helped him. She first loses the knots on the tie and then removed it completely as it was having many lines on it, she picked out another one and bind it around his neck. Laksh placed his hands on her shoulder, "I want a kiss, for my smartness and I want to be praise for it." He bend with his bow on her head.

Ragini smiles, "my smart Husband, you are the smartest, cutest and most dashing man in the world." She pulls him down holding the tie in her hands, she pecks his lips and releases him.

Laksh smiles, "you know. First I was very angry, seeing Bhai and Bhabhi like this increased my anger, but then you showed support and calmed Bhabhi. This gave me a moment to think and then I calmed and could think. You know I'm sure it's RP and I will prove it anyhow." He hold her hand and both went down, she too was thinking.

"Haan Laksh you are right, he is just like you said, unpredictable and cunning. He is always silent and attacks on the right moment. He is planning it for so long, he must have told her how to do it."

Laksh nods, "ya, otherwise she would never come on this. It's too far for her small brain."

Ragini nodded, she looked at him, "be careful, they are all evil."

Laksh kisses her forehead, "I will." And left with DP.

_____
Fun with Bua and Kabir

What Karma exists...!

Please comment and vote