Baacha (✔️)

Recap: Ragini got to know about Laksh feelings for her.

Ragini was huffing, she couldn't believe, what was going on. So much was happening and she had no idea or control over it. She pouts and stamps to the washroom, she thought of something and calms herself, just then Laksh come back after his workout-jogging.

"Damn it Ragini!" He shouted in anger, in his frustration he slammed the door and everyone heard it. All were scared, what if he had turned  back to the arrogant and stoned hearted man.

Ragini comes out of the washroom, completely dried, "why are you shouting, isn't it enough that I'm angry and confused?" She came closer toward him, she took off his wet shirt and helped him out of his clothes.

"I do remember our conversation, come." She intertwined her hand with his, what makes him calm and happy, he smiles following her.

"Ragini you filled the tub, yes!" He was happy and was looking at her, she waited, "I helped you, don't you think you should help me?"

Laksh nods wildly, he helped her and both were sitting in the big tub opposite to each other.

"Laksh?"

Laksh had closed his eyes, he was relaxing, "haan Ragini say."

"Thank you!"

Laksh opens his eyes, he frowns, "for what?"

Ragini looked at him, she bites on her lower lip making him crazy, "first I was very angry on you about yesterday,

"Laksh now you got more spies, but could we please meet my brother. He hasn't come for so many days. I wanna meet him." I was begging.

But you shouted at me, "No Ragini, there is no need!"

I was so upset, but then,

"Finally we are home. Ragini get off the car." You said with a smile.

I opened the door cursing you, "I hate you. You are so bad, you made him to become my brother and still you didn't let me meet him." Then I saw him, "Kabir!!!"

There he was sitting on our couch in the hall, with a big bandage on his leg. Couldn't you told it me earlier?" She come on his side and kisses his chin.

Laksh smiles, "I wanted to give you a surprise!"

Ragini nods, "haan one after one, hell I was so scared at the dining table."

Laksh kisses her neck, she was sitting with the back to him on his lap, "what, why?"

Ragini leans with her back on his chest, she turns her face looking to him, "you know we were all eating,

"Wow Bhabhi this is all amazing mostly my favourite dishes, why? Oh God did I missed something?" You said.

You were so excited about the food surprise that I was lost in your smile for a moment.

Adarsh Bhaiya spoke, "Laksh it's because of your success, you have gained another project. We wanted to show you how proud we are." He was blessing you.

Laksh you know I wanted to kiss you the moment I got to know about it, but then it broke my heart.

Papa stood up, he came behind you, "My Lakshya got the third project in a row, whatever he starts, he completes it with the best result. I'm very proud of him." He hugged you.

But that wasn't the reason of my upsetting, it was the fact I didn't knew it. You got three project, I wasn't a part of your life." She wipes her tears away, but he pulled her close.