Honesty (✔️)

Recap: the main Table of the ruler

Laksh drove them back home, he was tired but also very happy, he knows what he can do, if he wants to do it.

More than this he knows, he has someone on his back for support, it's not only Ragini, but also his Bua and a new friend cum brother Kabir, who was a total stranger, but become a part of his life in short time.

Ragini was sitting at the backseat with Kabir and Bua, as Bua was very tired she was sleeping on Ragini's shoulder.

Kabir was looking at them, "by the way have you ever thought of the future? I mean what are your plans after the finishing of Sanskaar and this mystery woman, who helped him in the past?" He was smirking at them.

Bua opens an eyelid, "good question, I want little Lucky soon. I need someone to play with." She was sitting on her place, tiredness was gone and she was filled with energy.

Ragini frowns, "oh please, there is no plans like this, we haven't talked neither thought this far. I'm doing my further studies and Laksh is keeping himself busy in his work, not only this but he will never find peace knowing Sanskaar is around us."

She pouts heavily. This Sanskaar is the personal villain of my love life with his wife, Swara, my so called soul sister. What is their problem can't they stay out of our life's.

Laksh wasn't answering on anything, he was silently driving the car with a small smile on his face. As soon as I will be able to carry the responsibility. I will ask you something let's see if you will agree or not. I won't make any decisions without having consulting you once.

They have reached home, all were sleeping and Laksh helped Bua to her room, "Lucky under the bed and wardrobe?" She was hiding behind him, clutching on his hand tightly.

"Okay Bua, just a moment please." He released himself from her grip and checked all the places she had mentioned.

"Bua all fine and here a small light for you." He plugged it in and Bua was feeling relieved. She laid on the bed and he covered her with the duvet.

"Good Night Lucky."

"Good Night Bua."

Laksh closed the door and entered his bedroom. He changed his clothes waiting for Ragini, who was taking a lot of time. Yaar what is she doing? I have to use the washroom badly.

Laksh stood up, he was about to knock, when the door opens and his wife comes out in a very sexy nightgown, "we need to talk, but after I will be back." He vanished and she rushed to the bed and wrapped herself in the duvet.

Ragini was waiting and waiting and waiting till she falls asleep.

Laksh was under the shower, the cold one. He couldn't forget what she was / is wearing. Why Ragini? What I have done to you? Like really how could you wear this and then too with so much grace.

Laksh comes out after a while, he saw her sleeping on the bed, cuddling with the pillow. Yes Laksh, this could be you. No, you won't do that not after her finishing her dream to become an artist. It's okay you love her. She loves you. We both are mature enough to control our lust and hunger. Damn, she is still wearing it. Yeah, he has removed the duvet.

 Yeah, he has removed the duvet