Ignoring (✔️)

Recap: RagLak dance class with kids. Laksh has to pay, never mess with kids 😁.

Lakshya come home late, very late as the work load was huge. Since he got the success with the government project he is getting more and more responsibilities. He likes it, but he is also missing his freedom. It is all new for him, but he doesn't want to fly high and he doesn't want to give his work to Sanskaar. He still doesn't trust him he knows he is hiding something.

Laksh entered the room finding his wife sleeping on the bed with spread legs and arms on each side.

Laksh was exhausted he went to the washroom and changed his clothes before that he took a cold shower just to get rid off the stress, he feels better.

He comes and she had even taken more space for herself. What is this how will I sleep on the bed?!. Haan that is good. He lies next to her and took her in his embrace. Holding her arms with his arm and encircled her legs with his legs.

Soon Laksh dozens off, but in a fraction of seconds he was kicked out of the bed.

Laksh landed on the ground. "Ouch!!!"

Laksh was rubbing his bottom and his back was aching, he looked up and saw his wife kind of dancing.

Laksh anger burst he stood up anf made his place back on the bed holding her tight. Having a weird dream....

Ragini starts to murmur. "Hmm kiss..."

Laksh dirty dream😱😡.

Ragini murmurs... "navel...". *hihi* she giggles.

Laksh looked at her and then to her navel, which was clear visible.

Ragini murmur ... "Aditya... 😱😂".

Laksh pushes her and she rolls down on the ground.

Ragini woke up because of the pain. "Ouch!!!". Now she was rubbing her bottom and Laksh was smirking. He spreads his arms and legs on the bed.

Ragini pouts. "Laksh I fell!".

Laksh turns his face. "It's not my problem!".

"Laksh I want to sleep on the bed". She demanded.

Laksh huffs. "Why? Here is no Aditya!".

Ragini got confused. "Aditya?!"

Laksh murmurs. "Yeah kiss... navel and Aditya...".

Ragini blushes. "You want to kisses my navel?!".

Laksh shook his head. "No, kicked you me out of the bed!".

Ragini shocked. "What why?!".

Laksh looked at her with a stern look. "I thought you might find your Aditya under the bed because here on the bed it's only Lakshya! Good night!".

Ragini pouts. "Pillow?!".

Again Laksh murmurs. "Hmm I need something to cuddle...". Laksh fumes. "Maybe Aditya will come and cuddle with you, use him as a pillow".

Ragini fumes now she was lying on the floor without anything.

On the next morning

Ragini woke up with pain on her back. She moves a bit here and a bit there. She moans of pain and stood up with a heavy back ache 😖 just to find an empty bed!

Ragini shouts. "Laksh!??".

Laksh comes out of the washroom he was drying his hair giving her no attention.