Mission is on (✔️)

Recap: Laksh gave Ragini the chance to prove her suspecting on Uttara. Bua came in the night and slept in their bed.

Ragini was resting her head on Laksh chest, she was sleeping peacefully, while he was awake and caressing her back. She was smiling, she slowly opens her eyes. He felt her bare chest on his upper body, when she sat on his lap sensually. Her gaze was intense, both were locked in an eye contact, the shirt gave him full access on the view of her beautiful and well shaped body.

Ragini was looking sleepy, yet beautiful. Laksh intertwines his fingers in hers, she slowly sat on the couch not moving, "Ragini" his voice was low and husky, filled with love and mystery, "I love you."

Ragini's gaze was lowered, a shy blush was visible on her face, he came closer to her and kisses her cheek, "But you are heavy and I need to use the washroom."

Ragini's eyes popped out of her eyes socket "Mister Lakshya Maheshwari, you are a jerk and unromantic?" She pouted and sat on the couch, closing the shirt, not showing him her body anymore, "Go, your washroom is waiting for you!" Laksh nods, "Thank you," he kissed her temple and vanished.

Ragini pouted cutely while hitting the poor couch with her fist.

Bua slowly opens her eyes, she didn't saw the act of Laksh before and was happy seeing the big EMPTY bed

Bua slowly opens her eyes, she didn't saw the act of Laksh before and was happy seeing the big EMPTY bed. Wah wah my new room is big and this bed is just awesome, I will stay and sleep here from now.

She hasn't seen Ragini awake sitting on the couch, but she heard the flush of the washroom, she didn't lift her head and tried to find a way to watch without the acknowledgment of RagLak.

Laksh was back with wet hands, "Chi, Laksh," She pushes his hands away and he laughs looking at her disgust face,"Ragini it's an indicator that I have washed my hands, I'm clean." He wiggled with his eyebrows and sat next to her, she was still upset, not looking at him.

Laksh kisses her behind her ear, "Laksh no," he turns her face toward him, "You are not heavy," and kisses her nose, "You are superb slim," kissing her cheeks, "You are beautiful," he was about to seal her lips.