Close enough I

It was the next morning, when Laksh had a big smile on his face, as Ragini was kissing his earlobe, "wow I'm really a lucky man, to have a loving wife like you. Don't stop, keep loving me."

Ragini playfully hits him, "okay," and started to give him wet kisses under his ear making his inner beast to wake up again, "Ragini maybe you should stop otherwise I can't promise anything." Laksh was trying to hold his beast, "sorry Ragini, but I can't," he stood up in hurry and entered the washroom to take a cold shower.

Ragini laughed loud enough to make it hearable for him.

Ugh she is so bad, but also so hot. Once this all is done I promise I will take my revenge. Lakshya will take his revenge as right now Laksh is enjoying the moment with his family and I won't let anyone ruin it ever again.

Laksh was at the hall, waiting for the others to come, "Maa how you feel now?"

AP appeared first in front of him, "much better. Now I know, who is behind of all this, but I'm still scared. They had done so much without our consent and I don't know what else they planned."

Laksh had made a fist under the table, for sure they have planned more, but don't worry your son isn't any less I will make them pay for each tear you have cried. We aren't neither we were responsible for their doings, whatever happened to them, happened because of fate. And again fate will show them their place.

"Maa please, you don't worry. Laksh, Kabir and I will do everything to protect you all, right?" Ragini said with a bright smile that could melt down the South Pole in seconds.

"Uff you know why everyone is talking about the global warming issue?"

All looked at Laksh, "hain?"

"Nothing?!" He shook his head with red ears, damn man, shut up!

"Anyways, Ragini is right, aunty you don't worry, we will do everything!"

The brother-sister duo gave each other a high-five, just then another hand appeared, "Haan!"

"Bua," Laksh rushed to her, "how you feel?"

"Better than you, I got a high-five." She was happy cause she knew the atmosphere had changed, she could feel the vibe.

"Aww mera Baacha, do a high-five with me too?"

He got death gazes from Ragini and Bua, "who is your Baacha?"

Laksh shrugged, "whoever felt it."

Kabir lifted his hand, "high-five!" Laksh took the opportunity, "aww mera Baacha."

Imagine the look of the lady's in the room...

They were having breakfast, DP wasn't happy about the situation, "I'm not dead why are you all pampering me like I got hurt badly. I'm fine I can go to work."

Laksh crushed a steel fork in his hand, "aren't you going to listen to me, I said YOU ARE STAYING AT HOME!" The fist hit the table and everyone and everything started to shake.

"He is more dangerous than a guy with a gun," Kabir whispered to Ragini, who just nodded in agreement to him.

"Ohh," DP hold his upper arm, "haan Laksh you are right. I should stay at home a little longer."

"Better is!" Laksh said with a determined voice.

"Kabir let's go, we have work to do."

Kabir was confused, "why? I mean now, I just finished my breakfast and need some time to play with Bua."

"Charles Mendez, Ragini will play with him."

RagBir both widen their eyes, "right I will play with Bua, you go Kabir I will handle everything. C'mon who wants to mess with me, Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari."

The way she said it, an old shadow of Ragini appeared and gave the others a cold shudder, which gave Laksh a relieved feeling. Go wife.

"Come!"

Laksh had messaged in the morning his friends, Karan and Omi, they were waiting for them. Both were tensed as the news of the gunshot hit them badly.

"How could this happen? Has Laksh told you anything about the attack?" Omi looked at Karan, but he just shook his head. "No, Laksh didn't told me anything, just briefly that they got attacked and we need to get ready for the counter attack. It's time to play Charles Mendez and get them down to their knees."

Omi couldn't believe it, "no, that's wrong. If we do that now, they will get a hint. We have to be more careful about it, it's not like we will get another chance to get them down. We have to be more patient."

"You are right, but we have a meeting with Sanskaar, the owner of Karma. Don't forget that we had wrote him an email, that as soon as Charles Mendez is back from his business trip, he will contact him. Is everything ready?"

Laksh was looking at them, Kabir next to him with a satisfying smile, "c'mon guys, all is fine don't get mad at us. We will tell you everything after the meeting. First I need to do my getup ready. Just give me 5 - 10 minutes, also can I borrow something from you?" He looked at Karan as both had the same size, "sure go ahead."

Kabir vanished to the washroom with some clothes and a sunglasses.

"He is a busy man, we have to make it clear visible that he is in hurry and has to get to another appointment

"He is a busy man, we have to make it clear visible that he is in hurry and has to get to another appointment. That's why the idea of a car is necessary. Done?" Laksh looked at them, and they agreed.

They all were working together, they managed to have text for the conversation, "Kabir you don't worry. You will handle it and if there is anything just say, I have another important call to attend, I will get to you back."

Kabir nodded in understanding, "a backup plan great, don't worry I will do my best."

Trio was in the garage, while Kabir was sitting in the car, the windows were covered with black foil, no one could look inside neither could someone see outside.

Laksh was more tensed than anyone else, "Lucky calm down, Kabir will do it, trust him." Omi tried to convince him, but that wasn't his fear, he knew Kabir would do great, his fear was if someone would recognise him.

Karan took a step toward him, "he will stay here with me. Not at MM."

As if a big burden fall off Laksh shoulders, "no one would suspect him here and about Ragini and Bua, if they want to meet him, they can come anytime. We are so close to get them, we can't step back because of this fear."

Laksh nodded, "I don't know what I would be doing without you two, you are helping me in a time when I need my closest family members with me, but they are my enemies."

Omi shook his head, "this all started decades ago, I don't think Sanskaar is in aware of it, he had his own plans not to forget Swara, who came to clear her name. But from all of this it is Ragini and you, who had suffered the most. Be it from the family or the love. On top Ragini was left alone, more than once. But I'm happy that finally you both found what you were seeking of. A true life partner who is your pillow!"

Laksh nodded, "and I got a free brother-in-law, who isn't even blood related."

They three laughed, when the car door opened.

"Kabir?"

____

Enjoy and don't forget to give a comment and like. The next part will be posted late in the night or tomorrow morning.

Got my whole idea back 🤣🙈