Celebration (✔️)

Today we are celebrating one year of Lakshya!

Recap: Laksh shows his intelligence again against Sanskaar. The bounding between the family has thicken like never before.

Laksh was thinking. Sanskaar Ram Prasad Maheshwari do you really think I am scared of you or your so called threats? No way, I will beat you like I did it before. You might have your own sources with this unknown woman, but your company isn't floating like you think. Karma Ltd. doesn't hold much of the shares. You have too many shareholders one of them is sitting here.

 You have too many shareholders one of them is sitting here

You have messed with the wrong man. I know I couldn't find out anything about your partner in crime, but your company wasn't a secret after you mentioned the name.

Laksh opens an E-Mail, he just received.

Dear Laksh

Like you have asked me I have bought shares from the company Karma under my name. I can assure you no one will find a connection between us.

There is one thing I found fishy, they are selling the shares as if there is nothing to lose, either they don't have any idea how it works or they want to sell as they know they will face a loss.

If you won't mind I would like to give you an advice. Sell these shares to small rates, we can cover the difference between us. I don't mind it as I know they are fooling the shareholder.

Best regards
Karan Sharma

So Karan thinks they are fooling the shareholders. Small rates no problem, but even if their business is facing a loss I will not lose getting him down. I know I'm taking a big risk, but maybe they are just playing like if they don't have anything, just to fool me.

Ragini comes out of the washroom, she was looking at his tensed face, "Laksh is everything alright?" She sat next to him, when he didn't react she sat on his lap, "I'm watching you since you have come home you look tensed. You know you can share everything with me?"

Laksh hold her hand, "I know I can share everything with you, but currently I don't want to mess up something, what is working perfectly. Let me handle it on my way, if it doesn't work the way I want, I will inform you immediately." He kisses her nose and she smiles, "fine I'm letting you go with your lame excuse." She rested her head on his chest.

Laksh hold her tight, "you know I'm going to finish everyone, who is coming my way."

Ragini nods, "yes, I know you do that!" She kisses his visible chest.

Laksh lays down on the bed with his back, Ragini was over him, looking at him.

"Laksh what is wrong with you?"

"Papa was talking about retirement and kids."

Ragini smiles with a blush, "and?"

Laksh looked at her, "and what? I told papa soon he will have a grandchild as I'm sure Pari Bhabhi and Adarsh Bhaiya will surely be parents soon. It is their right to have a child."