Mind game (✔️)

Recap: Karthik and Kavya are behind the whole attack on DP. Laksh is still thinking of the real culprit, while Ragini and Kabir are trying to give him the support he needs.

Bua was happy, "my Lucky is happy now."

Laksh looked at her, "yes, having you around me gives me peace. I love you so much Bua."

Ragini huffs, "Acha good good, enjoy your time with Bua." She turned and stamped away back to her room. Meri to kadar hi nhi hai {he never values me}. I won't talk to him, let him come.

Laksh rolls his eyes, "Bua if you don't mind I will go and get my wife back."

"You better should," Kabir glares at him, "how could you be so ignorant?"

Bua nodded, "haan poor Ragini, go go!" She pushed him away and he almost tripped over his own foot.

"Relax I'm going," he adjusted himself and went upstairs to his angry wife, she was sitting on the bed with crossed arms around her chest.

Oh no, I haven't given her much attention for a long time, she is so cute, when she is angry. Better I won't give her the attention only then I can have this cutie pie in front of me. The dangerous Ragini, ready to kill just to get me. I'm feeling scared and proud, gosh I'm mad as much as she is.

*Knock Knock*

Ragini frowned, "who?" She asked in anger."

"Whom do you want it to be?"

"Aditya Roy Kapur!" Ragini shouted and Laksh made a fist. Okay she got me, I won't spare her.

Laksh entered the room, "Aditya Roy Kapur fine let him come I will show him to whom he has to mess."

Ragini looked at him, from tip to toe, "5'8" not very muscular and average looking. What is, do you think you can be beating him."

Laksh took a pillow, he swung it and hit her back head, "maybe I should look out for Alia Bhatt, she is small, cute and fashionable, after all totally my type."

Ragini took a pillow, "really is she your type?" She hit him with the pillow in his face. "I will kill her if she will get close to you!"

Laksh wanted to stop her, but somehow he couldn't as he liked it. She was continuously hitting him with the pillow, till he wrapped her in a tight hug, "I love you Ragini, only you." He kissed her nose and she calmed down.

"Idiot, I love you too." She rested on his chest, "you are so stressed because of the incident, then PariSh returned with the happy news of a Baby. All this comes together and you are not sharing your problem with me. I don't want you to suffer through it all alone, didn't we reached the point trusting and sharing everything with each other?"

Laksh know what she was saying and even understood her point of view, "I know I'm sorry it's just handling it alone had helped me a lot in the couple of months. I don't want to stress you unnecessarily with my problems while you have to study."

Ragini hit him playfully with her palm, "idiot I'm in semester break, you know that and even Kabir is here, now it's high time to involve us in everything you plan. Understood!" She glared at him and he nodded, "okay, can I start with something?"

Ragini nodded at him and he bend over to kiss her which turned into a smooch....

Later the day they went down, DP and Bua were taking rest, while AP and Kabir were sitting on the table, talking about the ongoing drama.

"Oh wow look who is back, Ragini and Laksh together holding each other's hand. Aww now I am a bit jealous."

Ragini shies, "Kabir... by the way where are Papa ji and Bua?"