Trust (✔️)

Recap: Laksh got a sorry from DP and Ragini

Laksh was sitting on his chair finally he completed the government project. After 3 weeks of nonstop work he had done it.

Unfortunately he was that busy that he couldn't do his research on Sanskaar who has changed a bit, well the chances are high that he is lying and just playing a trick. There is no way to trust him.

Laksh has learn not to trust anyone anymore. It's hard for him to trust Ragini as he hasn't come over her betrayal yet like she needs time to change he needs time to trust her.

Trust 5 letters, but powerful word.

You come into the world with nothing just a mother's love and a father's protection. You are growing in front of everyone you are having sibling, you are making friends with the hope that they will stood by tour side, when it is needed. The worst time in a human life is, when the heart breaks, no, when the trust is broken by the one you admires, you love and you respect.

That happened to Laksh since he come to this world he was never been accepted the way he is! He was formed by everyone. He was manipulated by many. He was hurt by all. No one could give him what he wanted pure and honest love.

Even if Ragini's love was pure, her way was wrong. Yeah she was manipulated too, but she had her own mind she could have take the better, no not better, but the right decision. Her decision has changed the life of 4 persons incl. herself.

Laksh was trying, but to move on this way isn't as easy as many think. If he as man do that same will the woman forgive him?! No way! She will not! Will anyone forgive that easily?! No!

Everyone has a way to handle such situations. Right now he is in dilemma. He has started to like her she was doing her best and she was now understanding what he wants. He doesn't need a wife or a lover or even a girlfriend.

What he needs is someone, who understands him! Ragini has become the one. She had changed back to the old Ragini yet not to the true hidden Ragini, who was hiding from everyone as she too was formed by her family.

Her Daadi made her a traditional girl. Ragini a beautiful woman has a powerful voice a great mind, but all was subdued by her Grandmother. Who was using her as a puppet to show the world that her grandchild is better than the other one Swara.

Swara whom you can't trust either, he knows Swara is the one who tried to keep Ragini away from his success, but not anymore. Ragini has learnt to fight back not to sit there silently.

Laksh is very well aware of it that Ragini had an equal bad childhood like him.

Where he got the love of a mother she didn't.
But she got the love of a father what he didn't!

Both isn't true! Ragini was suffering and seeking for the love of her Father too so her Daadi gave her the love, but what kind of Love was this?! No trust was given to Ragini's decisions, her life was given to Daadi, who is one of the reasons of Ragini's change.

He too hasn't got the love of his mother fullest. How could he, when there were Adarsh, Sanskaar and Uttara. AP is someone who gives love to everyone even to Ragini. Sometimes it feels like they forget Laksh.

Love isn't easy to understand, but trust, every human trust someone especially the one who trust you the most.

Laksh broke Ragini's trust twice he knows it still she forgive him and married him. It was his decision of impulse. But he isn't regretting. No, not anymore.

Laksh has his problems to accept it, but there was a place in his heart. Not for his wife, but for his lost friend Ragini! Who had always helped him.