Date ❤️ night 🙈 (✔️)

Recap: RagLak date continued with Laksh confession.

Ragini was looking at him, "seems like Bua won't disturb us," she opens a button of his shirt, but then they heard the sound of a flushed from the washroom.

Both separate from each other and were red in embarrassment, "Who is this?" Ragini asked while Laksh shrugs, "I don't know."

Both were looking and the washroom light of their room was off. Both looked at each other and then to the back.

Laksh shook his head and closed the door of their room, now they were alone.

Ragini smiles, "Laksh no one is here, right?" It was a real question and he nods with an awkward smile.

Ragini was happy, but Laksh wasn't. Oh no Ragini, I don't want this.. .oh no I can see it she wants it now. He was in a dilemma, both knew the wishes and desires of the other one, they were the same.

Ragini comes and back hugs him, "Laksh what happen?" She could feel it how he was turning away from her, each move of his was increasing the gap between them. She can't lose him and hold him as tight as possible.

Laksh knows it very well, she has changed, but the insecurity in her heart to be left alone has never left her side. He has tried it many times to make her strong and independent, which she has become for the outer world, but she is still his innocent, cute friend with a determined head.

"Ragini I can't breath, please reduce the tightness of your grip." Laksh said with a smirk on his face.

Ragini pouts, "I hate you."

She hits him with her fist not too hard, but enough to make him feel the pain.

Laksh smiles, he turns toward her, "oh angry wife. I know what you want, but..." he was trying to find the right words not to hurt her or make her unhappy.

"But what Laksh, I want to know, why you don't want to share the bed with me like a married couple? We are living together under one roof, first it was your friendship holding you back to move on with me, the guilt you had for marrying me. Then your guilt and friendship turned into hate, which gave you a new kind of ego. Again you make me wait to find myself, while you had found yourself."

Laksh was looking at her. Uff how to explain her that she isn't the problem, I am the problem. He shook his head, "Ragini forget the damn past and move on."

"Exactly my words Laksh, move on with me." She comes closer to him, "you know we shower together, we bath together and we even sleep together on a bed, but not like lovers and I don't want to waste my youth. Come on."

Laksh was shocked by her words. Youth?! Am I old? I don't think so. "What you mean not wasting your youth, what is with me? Am I wasting yours and mine?" He hold her arm and she shook her head, "no, I didn't mean that."

Both were close to each other a small gap was left between them.

Ragini made the move, but Laksh turned his face away, "Laksh please tell me why? I need to know it and understand it." She hold his collar.

Laksh loved the fire in her. Uff I'm not going to leave her for that. Punishment for her misbehaviour.

"Ragini I wanted it as desperately as you want it, but I don't want it this way."

Ragini widen her eyes, "you don't want it this way? Do you have other expectations for it?"

She was scared about it. What the hell does he wants from me? I don't want to do any kind of experiments with him. The normal way is the best way nothing has to be changed. Haan nothing has to be changed it is good as it is. "You know Laksh it's okay. We don't have to go that far."