Laksh life (✔️)

Recap: RagLak moment

Laksh rolls with her, she was laying underneath him, "Ragini if you could go back in time would you change something?"

Ragini frowns, "what kind of question is this?"

Laksh shrugs, "just think of it and give me an answer anytime." He kisses her nose tip and cuddles with her, but she hits him.

"Nothing, only one thing."

"First nothing, then only one thing. What?" Laksh said looking at her.

"Haan one thing I would like to change the rest I would keep like it was." Ragini said not meeting his gaze.

Laksh hold her, he lifts her chin, "tell me, what is it?"

Ragini looked at him, her eyes were brimmed, "I wouldn't have listened to Sanskaar." She broke in his arms and cried on his chest, "I have waited for the day you would have accepted the mistake, you would have seen that she doesn't love you, but only agreed to marry you because of me. You know, if I haven't fallen on the trick of Sanskaar nothing like this would have ever happened. Your life would be different and might not include me. Then I would be upset and alone, but you would be happy. You wouldn't have turned to the stone you were once. You would always be lucky."

Laksh hold her tight, "I'm happy with you."

Ragini smiles, "I know, because somewhere inside me I would have done everything to gain you, just not under the influence of Sanskaar."

Laksh smiles, "oh so you would be upset, when I would be happy, but you would do everything to be with me. That would mean I would be unhappy?" He said in replay she hit him.

"You can't be unhappy with me." She sat on his lap and took the pillow, she started to beat him, "I'm the one the only one, who can keep you happy. I would have killed Swara for you."

Laksh knew that, he knows her love and madness for him, "I know," he stopped her, "but you are my life and therefore I would never be happy without you, sooner or later I would have missed my best friend. Kutte ki thara tumhare peech aata apni dhun hila ke {I would have run behind you with my waving take}."

"Laksh this sounds so weird."

"Ya you are right." He turns her and was again over her, both were lost in a passionate way.

The next morning Laksh woke up, Kabir was waiting for him, "Jiju come we are getting late."

Laksh shook his head. Maybe it was a bad idea to involve him, he is just too excited to get into it.

Ragini hold his hand, "Laksh my break is coming to an end, soon I will join the university again."

Laksh presses her hand, "no problem. I will handle the rest," he places his hand over her shoulder, "bhai and Bhabhi will return in two weeks, business is handled by papa and me and Mom is here for Bua. You don't worry, I can only tell you, that soon you will have to look after one more."

Ragini was confused, "one more? Kabir is already a permanent guest here."

Kabir swallows, "very bad." He said and Bua taps on his back, "don't worry. I'm there to help you."

Kabir was already fine, but Bua wasn't stopping tapping his back.

Laksh was smiling. Finally someone is taking revenge on him for me. Yesterday he sat on my back, idiot!

Ragini pinches him, "I'm jealous I don't like it, if you give others importance when I'm there to be admired by you." She whispers into his ear and went down the stairs, he was looking at her back, how she was walking while moving her hips perfectly to gain his attention.

Laksh felt a heat, but controlled his hunger.

"Laksh come fast otherwise they will eat everything," AP was serving the food, "your plate is ready." She said and went back to the kitchen.

Ragini was behind her, "Maa you sit, I will make the chai."

"No Ragini, no Chai." Laksh refused, he sat on his place and starts with the breakfast, which was potato filled bread.

Ragini pouts, she sits on her seat next to him. Laksh secretly took her hand in his and she smiles, giving him stolen gazes.

Laksh finished the food, "Kabir come, we are getting late." He teases him for playing with Bua and forgetting the time.

DP shook his head, "let's go. You both aren't better than children."

LakBir were frowning at him, "we are not!" They said in union following him.

Ragini went to him, "Laksh wait..."

Laksh stopped at the door, DP and Kabir walked ahead.

Ragini adjusted his collar, "you have to come home at time, I will make you your favourite dish."

Laksh nodded checking on her forehead, "Ragini you forgot to fill your hairline. Shame on you."

Ragini widen her eyes, "what no way." She was thinking, but he was only romancing with her in the room that she forgot it to fill her hairline, "shit."

Laksh opens his mouth, "oh. Did you just said shit?"

Ragini hits him, "Laksh..." she said and he laughs holding her tightly, "I'm just joking don't take it serious." He cups her face and kisses her forehead.

Ragini was happy, his small touches and gestures were enough for her, she had closed her eyes like always when he gave her goosebumps.

Laksh tips her nose, "now I can go, right?" He asked her and she nods, "haan go."

She sent him off, but a courier came the moment, "Laksh Maheshwari?"

Laksh was looking at him, "Ragini did you order something?"

Ragini shook her head, "no, did you?"

Laksh too shook his head, "who sent this?" The face was covered with the collar the man took the parcel back, "it's for Mrs. Lakshya Maheshwari."

"But I haven't ordered anything." Ragini said again and then the man took out a gun.

*Pang!*

There was a sound of a gunshot.

____
Comment and vote