Damage (✔️)

Recap: Kavya and Kartik conversation about the attack.

Ragini was looking at Laksh, "hi mr. Grumpy stop eating your anger and cheer."

"Cheer on what? Ragini they attacked Dad, how can I cheer?"

Ragini shook her head, "you know I didn't mean that. What I wanted to say it that, we know he is the target and we have a suspect, all we need to find out now, is why?"

Kabir nods, "Jiju, Ragini is right, we should think about it. Why they would attack uncle?"

Laksh scratches his head, "ugh, I hate this. Maa and Bua are with him at the hospital. You saw Bua, she was hell frightened. I can't see her like this."

Ragini hold his hand, "I know but don't worry. She is stronger than both of us."

"Three of us!" Kabir said a bit disappointed as he felt left out.

"Okay three of us," Ragini winks at him with a smirk.

"Please take some rest, we will talk and handle the rest tomorrow. If we will act now unthought it will all become more worse than we can afford it."

Kabir nods, "true. A bit rest gives us new energy, which leads us to new ideas. Come rest a bit."

Laksh agreed on their insisting. But he couldn't sleep without thinking about the incident. Why Dad? I know he has been strict and selfish, but he never cheated in business or personal lives, then what could it be?

RagBir looked at each other, "seems like he won't stop thinking about it," Ragini stood up, "I'm going up, I need rest." She left and Laksh closed his eyes shaking his head.

Kabir frowns at him, "you know she is there to help and me too. You too take rest for now and in the morning I will go and pick them up, you don't worry about anything, but please look after yourself and my sister."

He too left and Laksh was sitting alone in the hall, thinking about it again and again, till he falls asleep.

Somewhere else, a big burned mansion was visible, the property was sold to an anonymous buyer.

"Kavya? Uff where is she now?"

Kartik was entering the house, he hated it, it was smelling bad and had no good memories left.

"I'm here Karthik," she comes out from the shadow, "I know you hate this place, but it all started here."

Karthik nodded, "I know, but still why did you bought it? Why didn't you just destroyed it?"

"Relax Karthik everything will be done by time. Right now we have been successful in breaking the Maheshwari family apart. Sanskaar and Laksh, both were like brothers and now they are enemies. I'm enjoying it and you are keeping the game with Uttara, right?"

Karthik nodded, "yes, that fool is like blind in my love game. Don't worry, she won't find out anything about our plan." He irks shifting his gaze from one place to another.

Kavya saw it, she stroke his cheek, "my poor brother. Even you lost your childhood, they have ruined our lives and we have just started to damage theirs. Now it's our time to make them pay for it."

Karthik nods with a smirk, "yes, and I want to take revenge from Laksh too, he let me search for that stupid file for hours."

"Tz Karthik that is the reason why I'm the head of this revenge and you aren't. You think small, think bigger the revenge on Laksh has already started, Sanskaar and RP are gone. They have always played against them and by now the family of DP has understood it, I wonder where Adarsh and Pari are, didn't you said they are coming back?"

Karthik nodded, "yes, you know I hacked their account. I saw that they bought tickets for India, but they weren't there, when I shoot on DP."

Kavya made a fist, "never mind. We have time." Both smiled and left from there.

It was the next morning

"Lucky!!!!"

Laksh frighten and fallen on his bottom from the couch, "what happened?"

Bua laughs, "haha I made you fall."

Laksh saw her smiling face, it felt as if a big burden from his shoulder was taken, "are you back?"

Bua nodded, "Haan Dipu bhi {DP too}."

Now Laksh couldn't hold back his smile, "Dipu, hihi." A small laugh and the whole atmosphere changed.

"Mr. Maheshwari we have placed guards for your safety we couldn't find the shooter neither the cap helped us in identifying him." The inspector of the previous day was there, he was the leading investigator.

Laksh stood up, rubbing his face once, "sorry," he forwarded his hand, "thank you for your help."

"That's our duty, but Mr. DP Maheshwari, please think once again, is there anyone who has a grudge against you? A business rivalry or anything personal?"

DP shook his head, "no Inspector, there is nothing. In fact I was scared they might target my son, cause of his latest success. Now I'm happy they targeted me and won't harm him."

"Dad?!"

DP shook his head, "I would be more scared if you would be the target. I lived my life it's time for you. Inspector thanks for the save drive and security, but I have no idea, who would do this."

The inspector nodded, "I heard about the riff between you and your brother, the families got separated, is that true?"

DP thought for a moment, but he shook his head, "yes, we got separated, but I don't think our relationship is this much damaged that he would sent an assassin to kill me. After all he is my younger brother."

"I know he is, but we all know, when it comes to money then there is no meaning of family."

"Inspector I agree to you, but in our family we value it," Laksh said, "we have our differences and would love to destroy each other, but not to kill."

Ragini was looking at him, finally he has taken control over his anger. Did he slept on the couch?

She felt a pinch and looked at Kabir with an angry face, "you..."

Kabir smiles, "Chill Yaar, hubby is now in normal mood, right?"

Ragini nodded, "haan a clear mind and peaceful soul. Just let's hope it stays."

Kabir shows a thumbs up, likewise Ragini did, surprisingly it was Bua too, "double thumbs up 👍 👍!" She shouted and they saw her.

Both rushed to her, "Bua!"

Bua stopped them, "only Lucky will hug me."

Laksh smirks bright, "yes, only me!" He hugs her from back and rested his chin on her shoulder, "I missed you so much," he kissed her cheek and she smiles with a blush.

"Aww!" RagBir said looking at her.

The inspector left seeing them having a family time.

____

Do comment and vote