Thoughts (✔️)

Recap: Laksh fought with some goons. Ragini told him about her study plans. Laksh will support her.

Laksh was very happy.... finally Ragini. Finally you have found yourself. Now you can be you! No one has the right to form you, you can be the one you always wanted to be!.

Ragini was looking at Laksh. I'm so happy. I do understand now all the time you were just trying to help me to find myself. You have shown me the cold side. The anger and hate which were real, but one thing was real too your help for me. Your support and your presence. You have never made me weak, but strengthen me. Thank you.

Both couldn't sleep as both were lost in their own thoughts.

Swara was fuming in anger. "Did you hear Ragini got a seat at the Music Academy. How could she be selected and me not?".

Sanskaar looked at her. "Did you ever applied for a seat? I mean did you sent an application. Yaar Swara I have other problems than your jealousy. This Bua has put me in a situation I'm not coming out of it!".

Swara glares at him. "What situation? How stupid could you be? I mean she is like a kid! How could you agree to go on the funfair with her? She isn't just anyone! Don't forget she is with Laksh. I bet with you they are playing a game with you, to make you fall in front of the family!".

Sanskaar stood up. "Swara you could be right, but also wrong. How can we find it out? I mean how to know what she is doing or planning with Laksh?. Ragini is not our problem anymore, she will be busy with her life". A smirk appears on Sanskaar's face.

Swara looked at him. "Sanskaar what's going on in your dirty mind?". Sanskaar looked at her. "She will be very busy! Which means he will have one player lesser! It's good she is going to have the seat. You can rule over the house from here! And she will root there! Who cares what she can archive when you can slowly become the better DIL!".

Swara smiles. "You mean I should take her opportunity as my advantage to rule over the house and win back the trust of the family members?". Sanskaar nods. Swara smiles. "Nice thought Sanskaar. I'm impressed. I will show my greatness toward Ragini and will fake my happiness for her. I will support her and keep her away from the family and Laksh!".

Sanskaar smiles nodding with his head. "Yes, keep her away from Laksh. He will be weaken and that will be only for our benefit. He always tries to be better and faster than us, but not anymore! His mind will be divided too. Just think, when Ragini will be in the academy who will serve him the food, his clothe arrangements, the whole household? Who?". He asked her devilishly.

Swara claps into her hands. "Sanskaar today you just rocked it. This is the best what could happened. As with this he will start to hate her again! And then we will make the family against her all will turn their faces away and she will do everything to gain their love back. As she is seeking for it only!".

On the next morning

Laksh woke up early. He was the first one and had started to prepare the breakfast. Slowly everyone come down and saw him in the kitchen. "What is he doing there?". DP asked to AP, who shrugs unknown.

Ragini has come in the clothes.