Close enough III

Adarsh was giving him valid reasons to involve him into this mission, "Bhai show me the picture again."

Adarsh hesitated, "no, Laksh. I know you will lose your cool."

Laksh made a fist, he recognised the man in the picture, "I can't believe it, he was in front of my eyes all the time. Kartik Changan is Kartik Malhotra," he hit the wall of the garage, "how could I be so blind?" Another shock, "Uttara?!"

Adarsh nodded, "leave it, we can't change the fact that it happened. We should focus on the next mission. What did you planned, tell me I will try to make sure all goes smoothly."

Laksh couldn't meet his brother's eyes, a small nod and they entered Karan's place. They sat on the couch and looked at Kabir, "tell us, what did Sanskaar said to you?" Laksh questions started, but Adarsh hold him back, "Laksh easy, Kabir take your time and don't hesitate with any information."

Kabir nodded, "well I did something."

All were looking at him in fear, "what?"

The tension on everyone's face increased by each second he stayed silent, "I recorded the whole conversation saying it is for my lawyer," he smiled brightly and all gave Laksh a death glare, "you are a bad role model!"

Laksh rolled his eyes, "obviously I'm
Not! Didn't you hear it, he has recorded it, that means we can watch them."

Laksh took the laptop, the connected it with TV and started to play the conversation, it was Sanskaar with Tanya.

"Yes, you are seeing right. Even I saw shocked, but don't worry I remained cool." He forgot that is all recorded and they could hear his choking voice... but no one commented on that.

The interview started with a brief introduction of both, Sanskaar explained that they are both shareholders and worked together for the last 5 to 6 years.

They are going to sell the company as they are going to take over of another one. They looked at Laksh, "your Cousin seems to be very confident, did you signed anything?"

Laksh shook his head, "no, and even if, I'm not the owner of the company. Someone else is..." Laksh gaze moved to Adarsh.

Adarsh shook his head, "no, I don't have signed anything either. And who said that I'm the owner of the company?" Laksh got a confused look, "not you, but the unborn is automatically the owner, so keep my Bhabhi and the Heir out of their sight, they don't know about the Baby and dare you to let them know by your thoughtless behaviour, you are now under, hmm..." he was thinking of a right word, "house arrest, you can call, meet or message her. Cause they can hack you, I'm sure and please try to stay hidden even if you know where their hideout is. By the way, where is it?"

Adarsh shook his head, "go home, we will do the rest. You keep your mind off this topic. You have to look after our Patents, the company and your wife. And don't forget Bua, try to stay calm let us handle it from here."

Laksh nodded reluctantly, "fine, I will leave it to you all, BUT if you need me then call me under this number," he wrote down a new number, "just in case our phones get tracked or hacked," he also gave them new phones with numbers and warned Adarsh not to contact his wife.

"I will go home and talk to my wife about life, cause I have to get rid of the whole thing here. I need a change." He left and the remaining trio knew he had more tension now than before.

Laksh was driving home with a racing heartbeat, what if they found out about Bhabhi? What will I say to Mom and Dad about Uttara? Adarsh Bhai is in the boat, but can I take the risk to involve him? I feel so helpless.

Adarsh shook his head, scratching his back head, "don't tell him where the hideout is, if he finds out he will attack them in his impulsive behaviour as you all know."

And they all agreed not to tell him.

"Their old mansion, the burned house. Tanya has bought the the property and I heard a bit of her plan, but I'm not sure if it is real cause I couldn't hear much."

They looked at him, "Adarsh Bhai don't tell us what you heard, show us the place and we will place spy devices there. And don't worry before entering their hideout we will trace their devices." Omi was sure about his skills.

Adarsh nodded, "Karan give me a map, we will burn it after I have marked it."

Karan looked around but couldn't find one, he printed the area in which the hideout is, Adarsh marked the place and they tried to memorised before destroying it.

"Hmm," they all looked at Karan.

"What?" They said in union.

"Isn't it a bit too easy? I mean why their burnt house, this would be the first place to search about them."

Adarsh shook his head, "you are forgetting one major thing, they don't know that we figured out their identity. They still think they are overpowering us cause they are playing hide and seek with us, but now we are in advantage. We know who they are and where they are. We need to stay a step ahead of them not behind them."

The three looked at him, "yeah, truly you and Laksh are brothers. Fine you convinced us, we will try to figure out a way to takeover their place without their acknowledgment."

They prepared a plan, while Laksh reached home. All were sleeping besides his other half, Ragini....

____

Don't forget to give a like and comment