Jealous / hurt (✔️)

Recap: Laksh rude behaviour toward Ragini n Sans. His love toward his mom n respect toward his father.

Laksh comes in and saw her.
Ms. Kiran Maheshwari

Laksh happiness was beyond

Laksh happiness was beyond. He let his suitcase fallen at the spot. Kiran turns to the entrance, where the men's were standing.

Laksh shouts looking at her. "Phuppi / Bua {aunty sister of the father}".

Kiran smiles. "Laksh...!". She said, but she didn't move toward him, she stands there turning back to AP. "Laksh!". AP nods. "Haan Laksh".

Laksh comes near, but very slowly. "Maa is she the surprise?!". AP nods. "Haan Laksh your aunt will stay here for a few days". Laksh hold her hand and kisses it. Kiran smiles, but didn't get effected. She took her hand and roams around the house.

Sujata went near AP. "jiji aap na bilkul bhi fikar na karna Swara hai na {AP you don't worry Swara will handle her}".

Laksh fumes and looked at her with a stern face. "What?! She doesn't need anyone, who can't handle herself or husband! I will take the responsibility". He said without thinking twice.

Sanskaar shouts at him in anger. "Laksh! How dare to talk to my mother like this?!".

Laksh smirks at him. "To your mother, who was involved in your plans ruining the Maheshwari family! Wah!". He claps sarcastically.

DP shouts in anger. "Laksh?!".

Laksh didn't mind it and replied in equal volum. "Papa I'm saying the truth! Why would I lie?! Besides I don't want their help at any cost!".

Just then a thunder ⚡️was to hear.

Kiran fears. "aah nahi {No}", She scares and hides under the dining table!

The door goes open and someone enters into MM.

There she was standing, Ragini, totally wet and full of mud. She hears the thunder and let the shoppers fall. She rushed to Laksh and hugs him tight.

 She rushed to Laksh and hugs him tight