Fun (✔️)

Recap: Laksh started his naughty behaviour.

Ragini was happy sleeping in the arms of her love. She was wondering, how he could resisted her when it is impossible for her to resist him. She turns toward him and saw his sleeping face. He was having a smile on his face and his cute nose was red... RED!.

She shocked and looked at him with care. She placed her hand on his forehead and felt the heat. "Laksh? Laksh?". She rolls her eyes and shakes his arm lightly. "Laksh wake up!". Laksh murmurs something in his sleep. "No...!". Ragini pouts. "Laksh get up!". She shouts and even pushes him, which causes him to fall from the bed. "Oh shit!".

Lakshya was awake. He sat on the floor holding his pillow in his hands and moving only with his head. He turns his face toward the bed facing her. His face expression was unreadable for her or anyone else.

"La...?". She gulps in fear and starts again to call his name. "La...?". She stammered further. "Ssss.. ..!". She hold her ears. "Sorry Laksh!". Lakshya stood up, rubbing his bum and limping to the washroom. "Will accompany or not?". He turns the water tap and the shower starts to rinse the water on him.

Ragini slowly stood up unbelievable

Ragini slowly stood up unbelievable... He is calling me in... should?. She was thinking if or if not.

But then she smiles

But then she smiles. She took the clothes for him and herself and entered the washroom. "Finally! Here take the soap and rub my back!". He smirks as he was in his shorts. Oh Ragini what you thought? Tharki {Pervert}.

Ragini pouts. "Unfair!". She stamps with her feet's, but she was standing behind him, rubbing his back with the soap. Laksh was enjoying the moment as he knows how much it was irritating her. "Ragini left!". Ragini did as he said. "Ragini little bit right!". She moves with the hand to his requested spots. "Okay Ragini down!". She let the soap fall and for a moment she was frozen!.

Laksh turns to her. "Lower back, upper bum means what hips! Na na na!". He shook his head and bend down to pick up the soap. He smirks mischievously and she saw that. "Laksh!". She pushes him and he slips holding her tight she falls over him. "Ouch!". Both shouted in pain. "I thought you wouldn't be that heavy, but I mistaken it. You are very heavy, get up!".