Fear (✔️)

Recap: Who is Aditya...?!

Bua was playing in the garden with a toy which Laksh has bought for her. Swara who was doing her dance practice in the garden intentionally broke the toy.

Swara was fuming. "Oh Bua ji What are you doing here?? You should go inside and play in your room it's saver there!". She smirks at her, trying to fear Bua.

Bua stood up in anger. She looked at Swara with an angry face which really scares Swara.

Swara moves backwards as Bua was coming near her. Swara was confused What is she doing why is she coming near me?! Doesn't she is scared anymore? What has Laksh done to her?!.

Swara gulps and hit with her back on a strong chest. She shocks at first and turns to see an angry Laksh with blood shot eyes.

"Bua...?". His voice was calm yet dangerous.

Bua nods. "Haan Lucky...?!".

"Is everything thing fine?". Looking with hate toward Swara.

Bua shook her head. "No!!!".

Swara stammers. LW...w...what are you saying B... B... Bua?!. A... a.. All is fine, rrr rrr right?!".

Bua stamps with her feet's

Bua stamps with her feet's. "No!!!". She said in a determined voice.

Laksh look a deep breath. "Why". The volume of his voice increased as well as his anger. Laksh made a fist, waiting for the answer of Bua.

Bua hold hold his hand. "Lucky look...?!". She shows her toy which Laksh recently gifted her.

"Bua who did this?!". Again his words were like a sharpe knife toward Swara.

"She!!!". Pointing on Swara!

Swara scares she was sweating in fear those eyes of Laksh were showing true hate, she shivers and moves away from him.

Laksh comes closer and started to burst out on her. "YOU AND YOR HUSBAND ARE JUST GUEST IN THIS IS HOUSE AS LONG AS I LET YOU TO STAY HERE. WITHOUT THE NAME MAHESHWARI YOUR HUSBAND IS A NOBODY! LIKE YOU!".

Swara was hell scared just then Sanskaar come to her help

Swara was hell scared just then Sanskaar come to her help. "LAKSH!!". He shouts and come in front of Swara.

Laksh turns to Sanskaar. He smirks, he shook his head holding his temple with his fingers.

Laksh rolls his eyes. "Oh Mister Mahan come and start your weird lecture about me. How rude I am and how bad I am treating you all. That I forgot all your love and your help in getting out the true of Ragini... etc.".

Sanskaar shook his head. "Laksh you are losing your mind! You don't know what you are saying and doing?!".

"Oh really I don't?". He said sarcastically. "Okay explain me... I'm waiting come on... say!! ". He was provoking Sanskaar, who took a deep breath the whole Family was looking at them.

Sanskaar controls the volume of his voice. "Swara was doing her training new steps for the kids who come to her...!".

Laksh shows his palm. "Your wife just hurt MY Bua. MY BUA! You got it! You are really trying to tell me that she was doing practice for her next dance lecture?! Then why here?! Why not in your room?! Ragini too trains in the room and if not then she ASK for PERMISSION to use the gym then why can't your wife ask for it?!. Why she had to practice here and if she wanted to practice why she didn't watch out?!",

BUA WAS HERE FIRST AND PLAYING PEACEFULLY! AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT SWARA JUST TRAINED HERE?!

"What the Fuck!!".

"Laksh...!". DP shook his head. "There is no use to argue with them". He took a deep breath.

Laksh shook his head. "No Papa, now it is enough I won't tolerate it anymore... No one of you two (pointing on SwaSan) will come near my Bua! You got it!!!!".

Ragini comes from her class... OH no he is angry he will surly kill me...! Uff 😖.

Laksh saw her. "Ragini!!!"

Ragini frighten. "Haan Laksh??".

"Ragini come here and take Bua with you, make her feed something yummy she likes".

Bua innocently asked. "Ice cream?"

Laksh looked at her. "No Ice Cream".

Bua pouts. She stamps with her feet's and went to Ragini.

Ragini uff baach gayi {I'm save} means I haven't done anything wrong... hehe. Whoever is on fault I don't care.

Ragini and Bua went to the kitchen.

Bua looked for something sweet. Ragini saw that. "Bua what happen?".

Bua told her everything. Ragini was numb. He got angry today very easily oh no.., what is waiting for me??.

Bua smiles. "Biscuits?!".

Ragini nods. "Haan Okay here you have biscuits".

Laksh again looked at SwaSan. "You ans Swara are good for nothing. Better you completely stay out of my way because I'm literally losing my control and if I do lose then trust me I won't leave any of you!".

Swara was fearing seeing the anger in Laksh. In these couple of months much has changed but one thing always remained the same. LAKSH HATE TOWARD SWASAN.

Laksh went to his father. "I won't work with him. I told you once I'm telling you again. I LAKSHYA DURGAPRASAD MAHESHWARI DOENS'T TRUST SANSKAAR RAMPRASAD MAHESHWARI".

DP nods. "I know but...?".

Laksh comes very close to DP.

"What?!". The way of his tone reflected the attitude, the anger and the hate all in just one word... What?!.

DP moves backwards it wasn't a good idea to argue with him. Better to leave the matter here and now.

Ragini was scared too, but she knew Laksh better than the other's. She knew he was keeping an eye on SwaSan, but mostly on Sanskaar he is trying to find out the truth he is hiding. There is something Sanskaar is not telling. Where were he the last 5 years?! How he could manage to survive?! Why he comeback only for his revenge and why he changed at the end?!

Ragini knows it very well, Laksh doesn't trust Sanskaar at all, neither would she ever trust him again. He played with her equally bad like with Laksh.

Bua demands. "More biscuits...!".

Ragini shook her head. "I will tell Laksh that you are only eating biscuits bad Bua... he will scold you!".

Bua shook her head. "No!!!". She widen her eyes. "Okay, I want veg with rice".

Ragini nods and made her a meal, she ate it.

Laksh was in his room checking on his file he had made against Sanskaar.

___
Please comment and vote