Game night (✔️)

Recap: innocent romance. Bua decided to leave. Bold Ragini who wants to work. Lucky is coming back.

Swara was in the kitchen. Unbelievable how can they insult me like this and that Bua she is the worst of all. Thank God she is leaving otherwise I would have kicked her out. I'm trying so much to get Ragini away from Laksh, but it is all not working!

Laksh has reached the office. In his cabin he was checking on some files for the government project he recently won.

He was having bad headache. He stood up and closed the cabin door so no one could enter the cabin while he is taking rest. He lied down on the couch and closed his eyes. Why is Bua leaving all of a sudden?!. She is always there it makes me happy. But I guess someone is trying to scare her, the bears... her scare for me. I have never shouted on her why would I start, she is my calm point. I have to find out, at least I got a night...! 😉.

A knock on the door disturbed his thought. He stood up and looked at the direction of the cabin door his head was paining more and more, he stood up but fall unconscious.

Adarsh saw that. "Laksh!!!!". He broke the door with two other workers..

"Laksh?!!!! Laksh get up!",

Laksh opens his eyes. "Bhai don't shout I'm fine just a bit weak. You broke my door?! Now nothing is safe here!".

Adarsh helped him up. "Laksh what is with you why you fall unconscious?!".

Laksh looked at him holding his temple. "Bhai I said a little bit weak I didn't eat properly".

"I knew it...!".

Laksh and Adarsh turned to see Ragini with Bua.

Laksh frowns

Laksh frowns. "What are you both doing here?!".

Bua pouts. "Laksh bad...!".

Laksh pouts back. "No, I'm not bad".

Ragini crossed her arms. "You didn't eat anything. We come with food and won't leave until you finish the whole tiffin we brought for you!".

Laksh fumes. "Ragini!".

Ragini looked at Adrash. "Adarsh Bhai does he ate on the party?".

Adarsh shook his head negatively.

Laksh looked at his bro. "Bhai!".

Adarsh leaves the room. "Ragini I have full faith on you!".

Ragini nods. "By the way Laksh your door looks demolished".

Laksh comes closer holding her waist.