Date ❤️❤️(✔️)

Recap: RagLak date with past memories.

Laksh broke the kiss to give her the possibility to breath. He nibbles on her lips for a moment and got disturbed by another call.

"You wait here I'm just coming." He cups her face and kisses her forehead.

" He cups her face and kisses her forehead

Ragini let him go, with a heavy heart. She didn't liked it to be alone in a weak moment she was currently, but that is also a way to strengthen her.

Ragini took a deep breath. She was looking at Laksh, who was just a few meters away from her. I have done a lot to gain you, I will never turn away from you. I have become someone I never wanted to be, but you made me to someone I have always dreamt to be. I'm all yours.

Laksh ended the call and looked at her, "Ragini come." He stretched his hand forward for her to take it.

Ragini always had a fear, but she already had his support and love, what else was missing?

Nothing!

She was looking at his hand, she forwarded her hand and was holding his hand with a fearless smile tightly. She knows, she has gained everything she ever wanted.

Him, his love, his support, his understanding.

Laksh was looking at her with love filled eyes, "Ragini have a seat." He adjusted the chair and asked her again with his gaze to sit.

Ragini nods, "Thank you

Ragini nods, "Thank you."

She was sitting on the chair her gaze was fixed on him, usually it is his intense gaze on her.

Laksh smiles, "Ragini what happen? Where are you lost?" He asked and she shook her head, "no Laksh, nowhere I'm here only."

"