The beginning of the mess (✔️)

Recap: Laksh was having problems with Bua as she was alone, Ragini found a new friend, what somehow irks Laksh.

Ragini was looking at her watch. Hmm Laksh knows I have my audition and it will take time. But he asked me to be at home before the party starts, how will I manage this? Car got a punctured tyre, he will say. 'Ragini you just found another excuse to miss a family function'. He is so cute nowadays his anger is like pheeki chutney {No spiciness}.

Ragini was lost in her thoughts, when someone blindfolds her from the back. She smiles. "Laksh!". She turns and was embarrassed. "I'm so sorry Kabir!". She bites on her lower lip.

Kabir pouts

Kabir pouts. "What Ragini you are so mean. Who is this Laksh again?". He asked in a teasing way as he knows, who Laksh is she couldn't stop talking about him all the time, what become very annoying for Kabir.

Ragini pouts. "What yaar you know, who he is! He is my husband. My Lakshya, Laksh or Lucky. Only mine!". She was happy smiling at him her hands were intertwined in hers and hanging down to her thighs. She was lost dreamingly of him.

Kabir shook his head and hits his palm on his forehead. "Come Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari, the audition is going to start soon!". Ragini broke out of her trance. "Haan the audition come!". She took his hand and both rushed to the auditorium.

Meanwhile at MM

Meanwhile at MM

Swara was handling all the work of the kitchen. She was the one, who was ordered to prepare the food, she also took the charge for the decoration and commanding the servants for the work. Being the elder DIL of the MM she was behaving like the owner of the mansion.

But then Pari come and took it in her hands. "Swara please concentrate on the food, I don't want it to be a disaster like in the morning when Ragini prepared it and left without tasting it!".

Swara rolls her eyes. "Please Pari Bhabhi don't compare me with her, I'm someone who could handle both. Personal and professional life but that is something. But that is something Ragini isn't capable. So it's okay I will make the food according to the wish of Mom and Baari Mom! But trust me it will taste much better than the food Ragini would have made!". Swara was continuously blabbering and praising herself when Bua come.

"Where is Ragini?". She asked cutely as Laksh had called Bua and said that Ragini is on her way.

They looked at her confused. "Bua, Ragini hasn't come yet!". Pari went to her. "Bua I will drop you to your room, you have to get ready the guest are coming!". Bua was upset, but Pari leads her out of the kitchen into her bedroom. Pari was checking the wardrobe and took out a nice dress.

Laksh was happy

Laksh was happy. Finally I could talk to Bua and clam her. She will be so happy after all her Ragini is coming. She must be on her way by now...

Laksh was looking at his wrist watch and tried to call Ragini once, but her mobile was unreachable. What the hell! Why isn't she picking up the damn phone. She knows today is the party then where is? She knows how important it is for me. She has to be there on time for Bua.

Laksh was in the car, they had a late meeting and couldn't leave the office earlier. He was in his own car as he still doesn't like to drive along with Sanskaar. But there was more, his new PA there was something Laksh didn't liked about him. How is it possible that an educated man like him, is working as my PA. I know his qualifications that was the reason I rejected him. Now he is saying he wants to learn under my ruling. Hello my ruling I'm just focusing on my aim, to finish Sanskaar which means to take responsibility. Shit! I have become a workaholic, I hate this fact. But I'm good in my doings no one is better than me.

He had to stop the car as an accident took place in front of him, but the other's could passed it. He hits on the steering-wheel and cursed the one who made accident. Shit now I will be late, Bua...? Wait Ragini Haan she will handle it.

At the auditorium

Ragini was impatiently waiting for her call, she was continuously looking at her watch to check on the time, but there wasn't a change. The time was racing away and she was like stucked in here and now. There wasn't away for her to move on. She was nervously walking here and there when she hits with someone. "Sorry!".

She looked up and saw Kabir. "You?". Kabir pouts. "Haan me! What yaar hasn't they called your name yet?". Ragini shook her head. "No, till now they haven't, yaar I have to reach home, but my tyre got punctured and I don't want an exchange tyre with me. And on top of that they aren't calling me in!". She was nervous and sweating the tension was visible on her face but then the call come and she felt a relieve.

Ragini smiles and adjusted herself. She went up to the stage and was standing in front of the professors, who were giving her instructions to follow. Ragini did everything they said and she even sung for them. She danced and act as if she was born to be a star.

They all clapped seeing her performance. Ragini was happy but they haven't given her the confirmation that she is selected or not, yet they gave them the information that the results will be out tomorrow morning.

Ragini fumes innerly. What the hell! I stayed here for so long to get nothing. Just an applause and a hand shake. What the fuck. I need to know if I got selected or not. I need to make Laksh proud of me.

Laksh finally reached MM. Oh Gosh please God help me. I just hope Ragini could handle the situation with Bua.

Laksh saw how the Mansion was filling with guest. He come and greeted them and apologised for his delay. "Bua!". He went to her, but Bua pushes him away. "Stay away Laksh! I don't want to talk to you! You are a liar! I hate you!". Bua was shouting at him and all looked at them.

Laksh was confused and number he couldn't understand a single word of it. "Why Bua? What I did?". He was looking at her helplessly.

Bua fumes. "Ragini hasn't come yet! You told me she is on her way. Pari made me ready not Ragini!". She shouts again and this time her voice broke.

Laksh fumes he made a fist, when he heard the voice of a car. Then he heard the sound of a giggle and a male voice....

____
Please comment and vote