Little victory

Karthik was shocked, he had no idea what was going on as the police took him out of the airport with handcuffs on him. How could this happen? Why did Tanya insisted on getting the unborn child, I have no intention of being a father or living my life with Uttara. How could I end up with her, if it weren't for my evil sister, I would never have been with a woman like Uttara. Useless and unattractive.

The inspector was driving the car himself, two constables were with Karthik at the backseats and a junior officer was with accompanying them. Why are they guarding me like this, it's not like I would ran away or my sister would take the risk to get me out of here, nah, she would never care for me. All she does is looking out for a way to destroy the Maheshwari's by any means necessary to protect herself against the law. I'm just a mere pawn for her game and nothing else. She killed our father and sent our mother the mental asylum, there is no way she would feel guilt for anything or care for me.

On the contrary Omi was calling Laksh, damn it why isn't he picking up, we finally caught Karthik and stopped them from leaving the country. Uttara will hopefully act as a witness, if not her then I hope Sanskaar won't turn us down, as he lost a lot of money because of them. They haven't given him the right amount of money after selling Karma.

*Ring Ring Ring* {that is something I haven't done for a long time XD}

Laksh looked at his smartphone, why is he trying it so desperately, my Baacha is sleeping I can't move. The Ragini with the thin waist had changed long back. Now she was carrying a beautiful belly with symbol of their love and affection, "you are so pretty." He whispered in her ear with a gentle voice, "I love you and I'm sorry for leaving you like this," he kissed her forehead softly and gently placed her on the bed with comfort, "I will be back soon, so don't miss me much." He placed his hand on her belly leaving a warm heat on her. He left the room to take the call.

"Good Morning Omi. I really do hope you have a good reason to call me."

"Hey my love even I missed you."

A could shudder rundown Laksh spine, "gosh don't say that ever again!"

"Then don't ask stupid questions, now listen, we caught him."

"Whom?"

Omi was controlling his anger, "whom, you are asking me whom?" A deep breath, "Karthik." The name was echoing in Laksh ears.

"Where is he?" He rushed downstairs ignoring everyone and sat in the car.

"He is currently being transported to the Police Station No. 7. The inspector, I mean to say ACP Malhar Rana, has taken him in custody. He was there by himself to over watch the sting operation."

Laksh felt a relief, as if a huge burden was lifted from his shoulders, "Thanks Yaar. And I'm sorry, love you too."

Omi rolled his eyes, "don't say that ever again. I'm also heading there. Will meet you at the front of the police station."

Both hanged up the phone call and drove to the police station. They almost reached on the same time as Laksh didn't cared about the traffic.

"Hi Omi. Can I go in and talked to him in person or won't the ACP let me?"

Omi shrugged, "bhai to be honest I just reached after you. You know Sanskaar, he was against coming with us, we had to use police force on him too."

Laksh frowned, so he won't be playing on our side. This is bad but not the end I still hope that Uttara might be able to help.

Omi shook him, "what happened are you daydreaming here in front of the police station?"

Laksh shook his head, "nah, let's go in and see if he is ready to talk to me."

They both entered the building, a helpful constable lead them to the interrogation room.

*knock knock*

ACP Rana stood up and opened the door, "oh looks like we have a special guest here. Usually I don't do this, but this is a special case after all. Don't you think so, Mr. Lakshya Maheshwari?"

Karthik, who had remained silent ever since he had been in custody, widen his eyes in shock. What no way, how could they end up working together this can't be. This ACP and Laksh if they have teamed up, that means they know more about us than we had thought. What should I do?

________