Naugtiness (✔️)

Recap: RagLak fight, Laksh maturity. Bua's plan.

Laksh was in their bedroom sitting on the bed and thinking further. Who is behind it?. As far as I know SwaSan aren't taking any risk since the jail incident happens, Sanskaar is very quiet and Swara is trying to proof everyone that she is the better DIL. Both are trying to make a clean vest for them, then who could it be?.

At the hall all were looking at Kabir and Ragini, she tied a talisman on his wrist making him her brother. "Ragini, Jiju is very possessive I will think of a nice gift only then I will leave your side, but without me you have no friends at the academy, maybe I should tell him!". He stood there with his hands on his hips, a lifted head. Kind of I'm the hero.

Ragini shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Possessive do you know how long it took me to get him on that track! You won't do or say anything to him!". She hits him and all were admiring their cute behaviour.

Pari comes from the kitchen with a roll tray. "Mummy ji it's time to cut the cake!". All looked at the cake and then AP looked at Ragini. "Ragini go! Get Laksh!". Ragini nods with a blush and heeded up to their bedroom.

Ragini opens the door and saw him. He was sitting on the bed, the coat was lying on the bed next to his lap and his tie was on the ground. The first button of his shirt was open and he was looking lost into the room, resting his head on his hand.

Ragini entered the room and looked at him

Ragini entered the room and looked at him. "Laksh? They are all calling you for the cake, please come!". She waited for his reply, but he didn't moved a bit of his position. Seems like he is very busy. She took a deep breath and turns away.

With a sudden move of his, she never expected. He pulls her close and made her sit on his lap, he rested his forehead on her bare shoulder. His stubbles starts to tickling her while he kisses her shoulder.

Ragini widen her eyes. A peaceful shiver run down her spine, this was the first time that he made a step without her force or her attempting. She was unsure how to handle this situation and stood up, she rushed down having a huge blush on her face.

All were waiting for them. "Maa he is coming!". She lowered her gaze and was waiting next to Bua for him. Bua smirks. "My Lucky has become active?". Ragini looked at her in shock. "Bua, shh!". She places her index finger on her lips and made her calm.

But Bua giggles

But Bua giggles. "Means he did something!".

Just then Laksh come down. He was tired, but still looking handsome, he didn't closed the button as he knows that Ragini likes it and he wants to show that Kabir not to mess with him. He come wearing the coat and rushed to his mom. "Yummy, I think my Pari Bhabhi baked that cake fully of chocolate!". Pari smiles. "Haan Devar ji I baked it! I hope you will like it!". Laksh looked at her and smiles. "I will tell you!".

He put his thumb and index finger at the corner of the cake and took a piece of it. No one argue with him as this was LUCKY. He tasted it. "Mmh too good Bhabhi, very chocolaty I love it!". He smiles still having a bit of the cake on his hand he went slowly to Ragini and stands behind her.

Lakshya was looking at her from her back. He comes near her ear. "I still have some chocolate cake you want?". He whispers and she shook her head. He shrugs and licked his finger and thumb. He was about to clean the fingers on his coat when his gaze fall on her waist.... he back hugs her from the waistline and his hands were on her belly. She was breathing uncontrollable the shiver which didn't held long come back. She places her hands on his which were hiding behind the shawl of her dress. He rested his chin on her shoulder and she couldn't take off her gaze from him.

Bua comes. "Lucky... Public but okay, husband wife carry on!". RagLak looked at her as both had lost themselves into each other. He removes his hand and went to her. "Public Haan, you did this all purposely, have some shame. You are the elder one and has to prevent as doing something like this in public, but you are provoking us doing this!". Bua smirks bright. "I'm smart and you are not! Not my fault!". She left him there and went to AP.

AP and DP cut the cake while Laksh was keeping an eye on everyone. But there was nothing indicating him, who is again against them. Soon all ate the cake and the party was going to take an end. Kabir comes and thanked them for the best party he ever attend and the best gift he could ever get. "Actually I'm an orphan and you just made me her brother! But Jiju you have to bear me a bit longer now, as I'm not going to leave her side!". He left with a handshake and Laksh was looking at Ragini, who just nods. "By the way he is younger than me, much younger than you!". She left to their bedroom stamping with her feet's. Laksh rubs his back head. Shit... but hey I have give him a family.

All were in their respective rooms while Laksh was already lying on the bed in his boxers Ragini was applying the cream on her body. She was sitting on her dresser bench when her gaze fall on Laksh, who again ignored her. What is this with this man, he is unreadable for me yet sometimes he is the only one I can understand. Why isn't he paying any heed on me. What I did now?.

She pouts and come in her top and short. She sat on the bed and looked down not meeting his gaze. Laksh felt her pain he looked at her. "Ragini, smile?". He asked her to smile, but she didn't. Laksh come closer. He hold her face with his thumb and index finger. A kiss on the right corner lip. "Smile!". But she was too shocked. A kiss on the left corner lip. "Smile!". Another shock. He didn't thought long and kisses her lips. "Now smile!". She lowered her gaze and smiles having tears in her eyes.

"Wow Miss I haven't confessed anything yet! Stay away!". He just said is, but didn't pushed her away. He had his own mind on this. Ragini wipes the tears away. "Oh you haven't confessed it okay fine, absolutely right. Sorry for the misunderstanding!". She hits him on his chest. Laksh smiles, he lifts her and placed her on the bed head where the pillows are. He looked at her. "You are my new pillow congratulations for the promotion!". He smirks and said it in a husky voice. She doesn't know what to do or how to react, she let him do, what he wanted to do.

Ragini closed her eyes and soon Laksh rested his head on Ragini's belly. His hot breath was stroking her navel. Goosebumps oh no that was more something she couldn't control for long and made him lie next to her. As she couldn't handle it. Laksh smirks and hold her close. "What happened I'm only fulfilling your deepest dreams, only with me not Aditya...!".

Ragini hides her face on the pillows. She covers herself with the duvet and him too. "Good Night!". She said and tries to sleep. "Good Night!". He said near her ear resting his head on the shoulder of hers... She could still feel his breath on her skin....

____
Nothing happened! They didn't consummated