Chillar Party (✔️)

Recap: Trust... Laksh is taking his time he has the right.

Ragini was giving her classes many kids of the neighbourhood are coming and enjoying it. She is teaching them in classical dance.

When all of a sudden Laksh appears he was watching from far. The kids stopped and suppressed their laughs as Laksh was imitating Raginis dance steps.

Ragini got irritated by the kids behaviour. "Is this a way to respect your teacher?! To laugh without a reason?! To stop without a reason?!".

Laksh was still standing behind her giving the kids a death glare he shook his head and showed them to stay quiet🤫.

Ragini stamps with her feet

Ragini stamps with her feet. She places her hands around her chest. "You know what today you are all not able to follow my steps. It's better if I leave!".

Ragini turns to take her bag, when she saw Laksh in front of her.

Ragini shocked. "Laksh you here?!"

Laksh nods. "Haan I wanted to see what you are doing?! What you are teaching the kids and I can't see anything!. Besides stamping with your feet's and pouting like a small kid!".

Ragini opens her mouth in shock. "Woh Laksh...!".

Laksh shows his palm. "I don't want to hear any excuses from you!!! You got it!".

He glares at the kids. "Who knows how to dance in hip hop or breakdance?!. Non okay wait and watch! I will show you and you will follow my steps";

The kids shouts in chorus. "Yes!!"

Laksh turns to Ragini. "See that is control!".

He starts with the dance steps👆. The kids follows his steps even Ragini did from the back. But it wasn't funny like it was before, when Laksh imitates her.