The feeling

Laksh was beyond happiness, they hadn't told it yet to anyone as weeks were passing by and Ragini would stay mostly at home.

Adarsh had called several times to ask and know if he is needed at the company or at home. Laksh respectively declined his offer telling him to stay at his wife's side as long as he wished for.

I wonder how Veer is looking by now, the first pictures weren't showing much of resemblance to any of them. Maybe he comes after me, his favourite Uncle.

First the birth of his nephew and now the news of becoming a father, Laksh world has changed completely once again, but this time it is a change for his well-being and desire.

Ragini is waiting for me, uhm what did she said, recently she is craving for a few things but there was something I can't remember. Note to myself, keep a craving diary of Ragini, it's better or else I might get killed by her mood swings. Can't wait to see them.

Laksh was driving home, he had decided to finish work early or on time, as he want to spend as much time as possible with Ragini. He doesn't fear anymore that she is alone, yet he suddenly feels uneasy.

What is this feeling again? It's so odd as if someone is watching me from afar? I have to be careful.

Laksh was at the gate of the Maheshwari Mansion. He took out his mobile phone and wrote a short message.

Laksh ~ Hey boys I need a helping hand, anyone can check the surrounding of the area? I have a bad feeling as if I'm being watched. Could you find their whereabouts? After we bought Karma there is no sign of them. It kind of makes me angry and uneasy, give me a msg or call if you find out something ~

They have a group chat with each other; Kabir, Omi and Karan. Ragini and Adarsh aren't included as for now they should be focusing on the important part of life, their family.

Omi: ~ On it. Don't worry I have already installed Security Cameras around the area, even at the so called blind-spots. I will let you know soon ~

Karan: ~ Nothing yet about the siblings, but I heard something else from another friend of mine. If the time comes I will let you know ~

Laksh didn't liked this, what he means when the times comes? Is it something dangerous?

Kabir: ~ Jeeju calm down, nothing to worry. The story is something we all had thought of, but nothing dangerous ~

This guy isn't helping with his message... the trio thought.

Laksh: ~ Anyways don't hide anything from me. If it concerns Ragini or my family. I need to know first hand ~

There was a round of silence. Damn it, there is something and they aren't telling me. They should at least give me a sign that it has nothing to do with my Ragini... and Family.

Laksh put the phone away with a smile, damn Ragini you are my priority. I know why Adarsh Bhaiya left with all of them. I don't need to worry l, all I need to do is be there for you. I promise to protect you.

He parked the car and saw his wife standing at the entrance with a bright smile on her face. Laksh came out with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. The eyes of Ragini widen, "are they for me?"

"No," a moment of silence, "they are for the neighbour. Of course they are for you my silly wife."

A big pout on her face, which he erased in seconds with a peck on her cheek.

"I love you Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari."

Ragini's eyes widen in happiness, not to mention how fast she dragged him into the house and closed the door...