Close enough II

Laksh was looking at Kabir, "what happened, did you had to make the excuse, did he felt something fishy?" He was asking various questions not giving Kabir the moment to answer any of them.

"SHUT UP!" Omi shouted at him, "let him breath and answer any of the questions you asked him, don't bombard him further with more. Take a chill pill man."

This wasn't the old Lucky, who would risk anything to get what he want's, no this was Lakshya, a mature and understanding man, who has to think about others than himself, "Omi please I need to know, Kabir tell me, did you had to use the excuse?"

Kabir took a deep breath, "Bha...."

*Ding Dong* the door bell rang and Karan left the garage, to check the front door.

"You?"

Laksh rolled his eyes, "say yes or no."

"No! I didn't had to use the excuse, for your information I talked to them for more than an hour. I don't know what's your problem, Charles Mendez knows what to do," he tried to put an accent on it but totally failed it.

"Sorry."

"Where is Karan?" Omi registered that he hasn't come back yet, "let's check on him."

Laksh made the first step but stopped immediately, "Bhai?"

Adarsh was standing there with a hand on his hips and a moaning Karan on the other hand, "what the hell are you three planning? I told you I won't it back at home and will watch, I will be there to help."

Laksh nodded, "I know, but Pari Bhabhi needs you the most, I don't want you or her to get into trouble, I told it you!"

Adarsh slightly pushed Karan, "you and I will have a conversation in front of your friends or alone." The sound of his was gave them a cold shiver.

"Alone!" They said and left the garage.

"Bhai please, let me handle it. I know you think I won't be able to do so, cause of the past. But didn't I proved myself to you all," he keeps on talking and finding excuses while Adarsh took out his mobile phone.

"Will you now please shut up and look at these pictures."

"Who are they?" Laksh was looking at the pictures, "wait, this is the woman I saw in the hotel with Sanskaar

"Who are they?" Laksh was looking at the pictures, "wait, this is the woman I saw in the hotel with Sanskaar. But who is he?"

Adarsh shook his head, "Karthik, he is her brother. Tanya and Karthik Malhotra. Last night Maa called me, she told me everything what she remembered. She made it clear to me, who they are. Do you really think I would let you fight with them alone? Really!"

Laksh shook his head, "of course not, but,"

"But what?!"

Laksh startled, "relax man."

Adarsh packed Laksh collar in anger, "I have been looking over you all the time it is my birthright to protect you. What do you think they are going to do in future? You think the attack on Papa is everything? Laksh imagine what is going on here and there. They are burning for revenge, and they will get their revenge, when we won't work on this properly. We know their names, their faces and their story. But they don't know it. Do you understand, we are finally a step ahead of them."

Laksh lowered his head, "but Pari Bhabhi?"

"She is with her family in her farmhouse. What do you think about me, leaving her alone without protection? Listen Laksh, she has two brothers and a very overprotecting mother, trust me she is in good hands. Also my baby is in good hands, you think it's about trust, I do trust you more than anyone else. But you can lose your control anytime and work in rage, which can lead us to a failure that we can't take. We have to make it clear, that you aren't alone. You are making me to an outsider, taking help from your friends but not your own brother. Can it be possible that You don't trust me?"

Laksh looked at him with a shaking head, "no, Bhai. I trust you, it's just my concern about the well-being of Bhabhi, over the years she was taunt and badmouthed by others, finally the luck is on your side. I just don't want to risk anything."

Adarsh nodded, "I understand you, but she is fine and stronger than us. She is going to carry out a child, she won't let anything happen to herself or the unborn. And to make it clear, I'm not coming home. I will stay here or somewhere else, I won't be a burden I will find a way to help you from the back, you need more support. Do you understand?"

The trio was eavesdropping the conversation, "I like him so much, but I had less time with him," Kabir pouted saying it.

"Don't worry, you will have plenty of time with him now, he will stay here with us," Karan rolled his eyes, "all for free."

Omi laughed, "you both have no idea how dangerous he can be, what do you both think, why Laksh is so fearless?"

They two looked at him, "what?"

"Whenever Laksh was in trouble, be it in school, college or any other situation. It was Adarsh keeping them away from him. He might not look like this, cause he had changed after marriage, but Laksh is his baby bro, he would do everything for him. When he married Pari Bhabhi, he made sure that they will get along well, and as you can hear and see they have a strong bond." Omi said with a smile on his face.

Laksh looked at the picture again, "how could you manage to find them?"

Adarsh smiled, "do you really think I would be staying at home, knowing what is going around?"

Laksh shook his head, "no."

"When we left, I made sure that Pari is save. I told her that I can't stay at home doing nothing and she understood it. I followed Sanskaar as you had your suspicions on it, you told me about the hotel and I was there, to my surprise I saw them. Sanskaar left while she was sitting there with an awkward smirk on her face. Then I saw the guy coming to her, first I thought he is a waiter, cause he was working there, but I saw them leaving together."

"Bhai don't Tell me you followed them?"

Adarsh couldn't meet his gaze, "I had leant a car and I was wearing some disguised clothes, they didn't saw me neither did they thought of being followed. Remember when you followed them they caught you and vanished, but I didn't got caught. I even know where they are."

_____

Brother United ❤️
Don't forget to give a like and comment