Dangerous date/fustration (✔️)

Recap: The new attitude of Laksh and high voltage anger.

Laksh was sitting in his car, his anger had raised, it hasn't vanished. The worst what could happen was, when his Bua called for Ragini too to join them on their dinner date. His anger had reached a new peak.

He never thought that he could be that cruel, but ya he wanted to take revenge from her for her 'disturbing' of the earlier day. Her phone prank.

Ragini was feeling uncomfortable and a bit observed.

Kiran Bua was sitting next to Ragini on the backseats resting her hand on the window.

Laksh turns to the backseats. "Bua where do you want to go?! We can eat India, Chinese, Italian cuisine or international cuisine?".

Ragini was thinking too. "Haan what about French food".

Laksh fumes he hasn't asked her nor he wanted to hear her opinion. "Shut up! I didn't asked you! I asked my Bua. Don't know what comes over her to take you with us. You don't suit us. Just take a look at my m Bua how beautiful she is looking in her clothes. Then you younger than her yet your fashion style is zero. Chi!. How can we go to a restaurant with international cuisine when you are looking like a behenji {Lower form of traditional}. I can't take you out anywhere!". He starts the car.

Ragini crossed her arms around her chest. She pouts, but didn't cried well she was holding back her tears. Uff grow up Ragini you can't cry all the time you have to show him that you are changing for him!.

Kiran Bua starts to talk. "Sushi..."

Laksh stopped the car with a sudden break. "Bua Sushi it's fish we don't eat fish".

A horn from the back car was to hear. Laksh fumes in anger. He opens his car door and went to the other car driver and shouts at him like mad.

Ragini scares Seeing his anger. "Bua what is wrong with you?!. Look he is mad. I'm so scared I never thought my first date with my husband would be so dangerous and that too for me..😱😭".

Laksh comes back with such a speed

Laksh comes back with such a speed. He sat in the car a d slammed the door. Both Ragini and Bua got scared. The other driver horns again, but this time Laksh opens the window and glares at him. "Move if you want or do you want me to come again!".

The other driver was hell scared. He starts the engine and passed by them. Ragini looked out of the window there she saw the driver was having a bleeding nose.

Ragini was biting on her nail. Oh God if he gets angry on me again? No!!! Uff Bua please don't raise his anger!.

Kiran Bua thoughts. "Hmm burger".

Laksh looked at them.

Ragini shocks, but then she stammers. "H.. ha... Haan Bua bbbb... bun kabab!!! Aloo ke!! It's veggie!!! Laksh potato kebab!".