Love love love ❤️ (✔️)

Recap: RagLak were having fun at the academy and Laksh confessed his love.

Laksh was sleeping, while Ragini was looking at him totally lost in his sudden confession. She couldn't sleep the whole night, thinking that it could be all a dream.

Laksh moves with her, as he hasn't loosen the grip on her. His hand was resting on her back cuddles with her into the sleep. She was underneath him inhaling his fragrance. "Baacha...?" Ragini got confused and looked at him. Baacha? Is he calling me Baacha? But why?

Laksh was murmuring something in his sleep. Ragini couldn't understand much, but she was happy. Now Laksh loves me truly without my influence on him. No reason to be scared anymore, now no one can come between us.

There was the feeling again. No, there is someone, but without a proof of it I can't go to Laksh, he just found his happiness back. No, I can't risk it to lose him again.

Ragini releases herself from his grip. She went to the washroom and got the surprise, when Laksh rested his chin on her shoulder, "How could you leave me alone?"

He was in half sleep, when he asked her the question. Ragini hold his cheek and stroke her cheek on his other cheek, "Laksh you didn't let me sleep the whole night, while you were sleeping the whole night!"

Laksh got confused, "What? I'm sure I haven't done anything on you yet. And I couldn't even sleep on your belly or kissing your navel, as you were having problems!" Ragini shies and lowers her gaze, "Haan true, even now your hands are playing on my navel and I'm getting goosebumps."

Laksh smiles, he removes her wet hairs and kisses her bare back. This small kiss changed to a love mark on her. This time on a visible place.

Ragini slowly closed her eyes and smiles, feeling his lips on her wet skin made her moan, "Aahh...?"

He moves to her neck and she pushes him away, "Ragini, this is not fair!" He pouted and Ragini shook her head, while she was breathing fast and uncontrolled, "Laksh... I'm fair, but you are unfair. You got an opportunity and took it, knowing my weakness." She was covering herself and Laksh comes closer, "Your weakness?"

Ragini nods, "Haan, you!" She turns her face to him, "My only weakness and my biggest strength. You, Mr. Lakshya Maheshwari!" She pointed with finger on him.

Laksh smiles brightly, "Fine, Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari, I will be waiting for you in my wet clothes and half wet body," he turns away the money she back hugs him, "No, you aren't going anywhere."

They all come downstairs to the hall.

Ragini was following Laksh, "Ragini make it fast I will drop you as long as your car is punctured

Ragini was following Laksh, "Ragini make it fast I will drop you as long as your car is punctured. Did you called the mechanic?"

Ragini was just behind him, "Haan Laksh I called him, but he said he is too busy and can't come soon. He wanted to sent another mechanic, but I haven't received any information yet. No call or message." She was disheartened.