(✔️)Irritated Laksh / Ragini changing / victory

Recap: they found Bua... Laksh is getting calls. Ragini is suspecting his behaviour.

They both fall asleep...

"Nahi!!! {No}!!!". A nightmare was haunting her... the one, who risk everything to gain his love.

Ragini woke up in heavy breaths... she was sweating all over her body. The same scenario again and again. Laksh was lying on the ground in a pool of blood. The picture has marked her mind..

She stood up and vanished into the washroom

She stood up and vanished into the washroom. She cleans her face and falls on her knees. She was crying...

I know I have done wrong

I know I have done wrong. The way I chose to gain your love was a sin.

She collect herself and cleans her face again. She comes back to the bed and looked at the face of her husband. She was scared she come near him. Her cheek was near his nose. She wanted to know if he is still breathing...

Ragini could feel the hot breath of him. She releases a sign of relief when he suddenly moves his head... his lips stroke her cheek.

Ragini lifts her head. She places her hand on her cheek and moved back to her bedside. She fall asleep holding her cheek.

Laksh opens his eyes. He looked at her, how she was sleeping peacefully after stealing his happiness. Ragini I know what you did, you did it in the name of love you were mislead, but no one has stopped you to use your own brain. There wasn't someone who had forced you to do this and sloop that low. It isn't easy for me to forgive you and it isn't easy to forget your betrayal. He closed his eyes.

On the next morning

Ragini woke up again late. "Shit!". She looked around the room but couldn't find Laksh. Has he left for breakfast. Why I'm failing I know I have put an alarm on my mobile. Did he? No why would he?!.

Laksh comes out of the washroom.

Ragini saw him. "Laksh...?"

Laksh stopped, but didn't looked at her. "What?!".

Ragini looked down. "You didn't wake me!".

Laksh glares at her. "Ragini it's not my job". He leaves saying this.