Laksh & Ragini #2 (pain ✔️)

Recap: Laksh is angry Ragini has annoyed him n now she isn't at the venue. He had a small FB of the morning. He win the contract.

Laksh was looking at the pen.

FB

"Laksh maybe you could sign on the contract with this pen! It doesn't matter if I'm there or not as I know you will win! Always!".

FB ends

Laksh smiles. He signed on the contract for his first project he got selected, succeeded still he couldn't celebrate with everyone.

Laksh took the contract deal, he comes down the stage back to his family.

DP places his hand on Laksh shoulder. "Laksh I'm so proud of you! Today you have archived a new high. You took part for the first time and you won. That is my son".He hugged him fully heartily.

Laksh couldn't react on this hug. He wasn't even expecting it. But he knows that his father's love is cold. It was always cold and even now it feels so cold it is just presence because he won otherwise he is sure would he have missed the opportunity to win DP would never encourage him to try again, no in fact he would blame him for ruining his reputation!.

All come and were congratulating him. But he doesn't wanted it.

Laksh was lost. "Can we go home?!. I mean I win the party is over. I'm tired!".

Swara smirks. I know why you want to go home to kill that Ragini for not being a part of your success. What a fool she is... haha!

AP hold his cheek. "Haan Laksh let's go".

Laksh was controlling his anger ever since they have come to the venue. As soon as they reached home everyone was in the mansion.

Laksh closed the door. He throw the contract deal on the floor.

AP was shocked. "Laksh..?? What kind of behaviour is this... you are?!".

Laksh shows his palm. "Enough Maa... do you even know what I archived?!".

AP comes closer to him. "Haan Laksh you have become a real businessman".

"Do you think I wanted this?!".

AP looked at him. "Laksh I know your dream was to become an engineer and your papa dragged you?".

"Haan

"Haan... he dragged me... like all of you! Ypu all wanted to form me, to change me, but one never tried she just changed herself for me and can you tell me who?!".

AP was shocked his eyes were red his anger was clear visible.

Laksh hold her hand. "Maa who?!".