Sanskaar...😂😱 (✔️)

Recap: Sanskaar took Bua for a date. Ragini followed them and Laksh called her to get updates about the date...

Ragini was hearing Laksh laugh. He was laughing like never before which makes her so happy. "Laksh OMG the police arrived here. They are arresting Bua and Sanskaar.. what should I do now?". Ragini was scared anf panicked.

Laksh stopped to laugh he controls it. "Don't worry Ragini I'm sure they are taking them in custody because of the violence and destroying of the property of someone else. As Bua is handicapped she won't be responsible for it, but Sanskaar will be as he come with her and he is responsible for her". He tried to relax her as he was confident nothing will happen wrong to Bua.

Ragini believes his words. "Okay Laksh now my spying is done. I have to go somewhere... Uhm if someone ask for me then ignore it! Okay bye!". She cut the call and Laksh was surprised. What is she doing behind my back?.

Laksh was happy, now Sanskaar was in custody

Laksh was happy, now Sanskaar was in custody. The truth is he called the police better say he wrote a message to his friend, who is a cop. Laksh was leaning back on his chair his legs were lying on his desk on top of each other. Now my brother taste the air in the jail it's something you should get use of it.

Sanskaar was put in a cell and Bua was sitting carefree on a chair in front of the Inspector. "A call?". Bua asked innocently. The inspector shook his head. "No aunty, no call!". Bua nods. "So sad...!". The inspector agrees. Both were sitting there silently.

Sanskaar was making noises. "It's all a big misunderstanding please let me out of here. I will pay for the incurred expenses, but please let me out of here!". A Constable come. "Shut up! You will charge for the crime!". Sanskaar was shocked. "For that crime? Which crime I haven't done anything all was done by her!". He points on Bua, who fumes in anger. "Stupid Sanskaar! I will tell everything to my Lucky he will scold you! You are bad boy. Inspector he took me to the funfair. I saw the teddy slot Machine. I love teddy's you know his witch like wife... 😢😭!". Bua started to cry. "That witch parted my teddy bears in two pieces I wanted to get a new one. But that Sanskaar is good for nothing...". The inspector gave her a tissue. "He na couldn't get one for me. Useless man!". She shouts at him.

Sanskaar was resting his head on the railings. "Inspector... you know he said do it yourself! I did... but it was so difficult and I wanted it na!!! So much! So I asked him to help me...". Sanskaar widen his eyes. "So it means Mr. Sanskaar RP Maheshwari was a partner in crime?". The inspector asked to get a clear vision of her statement. "Arrey nahi. {oh No}. I was his partner in crime. It was his idea!". The inspector looked at her and then he stood up and walks to the cell.

He took his stick and hit with it on the railings. "Sir, this is a lie!". Sanskaar was trying to explain himself. But the inspector didn't listened to him. "You know you used a woman an elder one... with a handicap for your crime... chi! Charge him for willful damage to property, publicly noise pollution and forcing for crime!".

Sanskaar was left open mouth. "Sir, What are you saying that is not true she is lying!". Sanskaar glares at Bua. "I won't leave you!". She scared. "Police wale... look at him!". She hides her face behind her hands.

The inspector glares at him. "Keep your eyes down! How dare you to threat her openly and that too at a police station! Another point of charge threaten of a witness!". The inspector shook his head in disbelief. "Aunty you don't worry we will handle him. You tell me your home number I will call your family they will come and pick you up!". Bua nods. She gave him the number and he made a call.

Sanskaar was looking here and there. "Water?". Constable looked at him. "There is a clay jug drink of it!". Sanskaar fumes, but drunk off it. He was looking were to sit, but the bed was looking used the ground was dirty he couldn't sit anywhere he kept standing there. "I have to go to the washroom!". The Constable didn't said anything, but pointed on the back, where was a toilet. Sanskaar shook his head. "I won't use this!". The inspector comes. "Fine use your pants!". He smirks and left from there.

Sanskaar shook his head, but he needed to relieve oneself.

DP come with RP and a lawyer. "Inspector this is my sister I come to pick her up!". He looked at Sanskaar, who was still in jail. "Baare Papa... please I haven't...!". DP shows his palm. "Let's go!". Bua nods. "Bye Police wala friend!". The inspector waves with his hand. "Bye!". The lawyer handover him the bailing papers for Sanskaar.

The inspector checked on them. "But we already charged him". He gave the bailing papers back. The lawyer shook his head. "Inspector the charges you are accusing on my client are all false. I have the cctv footage of the funfair shop, where the incident happened". The inspector looked at him. "Oh really!". He took it and watched it. "Oh we have to arrest the aunty!". He stood up but RP refused. "No, we paid the demolition. The shop owner doesn't want to file a FIR!".

The inspector nods. "Constable get him out! He is free. But for how long? He seems to be someone, who is hiding something!". RP shook his head. "My son is a good boy! Don't frame him in something!". Sanskaar come to RP. "Papa trust me I haven't done anything!".

RP looked at him in disgust. "Because of you bhaisa had to come to the police station. If you were alone then it won't be a big deal but our Sister!!! Have you lost your mind? Come!". He was shouting at him.

Sanskaar was fuming in anger. Inspector I will see you and Bua I won't forget your betrayal. Your fake game, you will pay for it!.

The inspector shook his head as soon as Sanskaar left the police station he wrote a message.

•He is on his way back home. Be careful I think he is planning against your Bua. Take care of her•

Laksh read the msg.

•Thank you. I Hope you had fun?•

The inspector

•Yeah I had!•

____
Please comment and vote