Laksh & Ragini #1 (Party ✔️)

Laksh comment invisible and not hearable for anyone...

Recap: Laksh and Ragini were still pissed because of the teddy bear. But after the breakfast they had a moment. Swara was trying to create a rift between them again. DP had told everyone to be ready for the business function.

Ragini was coming down, when she saw Laksh leaving with Adarsh in one car.

Ragini went to DP. "Papa we are also coming? Woh Laksh said na it is a business venue. How should be our dress up?!".

DP smiles. "Ragini whatever you like to wear you can. As this is a highly recommended place I would appreciated when you all try to be traditional as well as modern".

Ragini smiles and nods. "Thank you, but...?".

AP saw that

AP saw that. "Ragini what happen? What are you thinking?!".

Ragini pouts. "Maa what to wear?! I don't think I have something what could be modern as well as traditional, but it's okay I will find something".

AP nods. They all went to their room. Just to check their cupboards.

Ragini was looking in all the cupboards and wardrobes she had and shares with Laksh.

She sat on the bed and was lying on the bed on her back looking at the ceiling. She took out her mobile.

Laksh was at his cabin when his mobile rings

Laksh picks up the call. "Hello?".

"Mister Lakshya Maheshwari, I think your name should be now Mister Rude. Does anyone receive a phone call like this?!".

Laksh numb. "Ragini...??"

"No; what you said last time... Haan your mistress. Of course it's me Ragini. Who else would call you than me... all are scared of you!".

Laksh frustrated. "Haan, but you are not?!".

Ragini giggles. "No... I'm not... absolutely not!". She was saying it with over confidence, but then she confessed. "A little bit... Laksh don't shout at me okay, please tell me what should I wear???".