The bound (✔️)

Recap: RagLak helped PariSh out of their misery.

Ragini was looking at Kabir and Bua, "what is the plan for today?" She asked them and they looked at her.

"Ragini I'm very hungry. We haven't eaten anything made from your hands for so long?" Kabir said and Bua nodded, "haan my friend is right, Ragini food."

Ragini stood up, "okay I will cook for you, but what to make?" She looked at them waiting for their long wish of food list, but is comes very simple.

"Paneer with Spinach!" They said and Ragini nods with a smile, "Haaw Laksh favourite, theek hai {Okay}!" She adjusted her saree and went to the kitchen.

Bua and Kabir were looking at her, "Bua you think what I think?" Bua blinks her eyes, "what do you think and what do I think?" She was confused and he smiles, "Bua just look at Ragini, she is trying to cover." Bua widen her eyes, "Haaw Kabir you are right, she is covering her marks on her body." She giggles and Kabir nods at her.

Laksh was at the office, DP was still shocked and couldn't believe, how much his brother and his family had ruined the life of his own family. He always considered him more than a brother, he looked after him like a father would do. But he failed miserably.

Laksh saw the face of his father, "Papa please don't hurt yourself like this, we can't see behind the mask people are wearing all the time. It's our luck we got to know about it before it could got more worse." He was trying to convince his father.

DP smiles, "I can't believe it that my little son has become mature, looks like I have to think of my retirement." He was mocking at Laksh, knowing he would take it seriously.

"Papa w...w...what are you saying? R...re...re... this word got stucked in my throat I can't even pronounce it." He was trying to breath, but it felt like the heat was just too high.

DP laughs, "Laksh I was joking. There is still time for my RETIREMENT. I might think of a retirement if I get a grandchild."

Laksh smiles, "soon Papa very soon. I'm very confidence that Bhai and Bhabhi will soon have a child. Okay it might take a little bit, but don't worry it will come definitely."

DP taps on his shoulder, "I know now all the drama should end, but Laksh what are your plans with Ragini?" He asked very carefully to get to know about their life.

Laksh smiles, he looked down, "Papa, currently we are not at this point of thinking. I want to focus my energy on the business and on the finishing of Sanskaar and his 'well wishers' I know you might think I'm overreacting and shouldn't think like this, but Papa they have betrayed us this much, we can't always close our eyes from the truth."

DP was looking at his son. How much he has grown in his life without MY HAND. I have never given him the importance and chance to prove himself, he could have been like this and much more, if I had given him a little bit of MY TIME, which I wasted on other's but not on HIM.

The doctor came out of the cabin, "Mrs. Parineeta Adarsh Maheshwari please come in."

PariSh and AP stood up, they followed the doctor into the patient room. Pari was asked to lay down on the stretcher, she shows her belly and the gel was applied on it. The doctor took a sonogram, she took pictures of her womb, further she took a blood test of her.

"In a few days we will have the result, if the pills are baby control pills then I'm sure you will become a mother soon. We have to clean your body from the doze of hormones you have got through the pills, but that is not a problem. Just maintain your life with a healthy diet and sports. It's important to get your body into the right balance." The doctor was explaining them everything and Adarsh was taking extra care of it.

AP was happy, she caresses Pari's head, the doctor gave them a new appointment, "Please come in one week, till then I will have all the results for you." They nodded and they left from there.

Ragini had prepared the food, she was making the dough for the bread, just then Kabir and Bua come.

"Ragini?!"

She frighten as they come from the back, "Aah! You two are too much. What happen?!" She asked them and they came near her with a mischievous smile.

Ragini felt scared, "what is going on in your heads? Tell me!"

They smirked, "Ragini you are so cute and beautiful."

Ragini startled, "why are you both like this, you are scaring me."

Kabir pouts, "what Ragini Di you are too much."

Ragini lifts her hands in defence, "what Di? You call him Jiju okay he wanted it, but me Di, since when this started."

Bua laughs evilly, "since he made you to a woman!" She comes and checks on her neck.

Ragini looked at her with an open mouth, "what he made me to a woman. I made him to a man, it was my selfish betrayal what makes me to Lakshya." She said a bit annoyed.

Bua and Kabir looked at each other, "what?! Why are you always turning into this mode? Yaar we know you are responsible, but not alone they are all responsible for it. Now listen he made you to his wife. Like WIFE, his LIFE. Don't mess it up." Kabir said holding her hands and Bua nods, "right, now no one can separate you. Good luck and well done, Ragini." She pats her shoulder and smiles, while Kabir nods at them.

Laksh was reading some files of the upcoming projects, when he got a call.

Laksh received the phone call, "Hello Lakshya Maheshwari here."

"Good evening Lakshya, here is Sanskaar speaking the owner of Karma, now I will show you my power. I'm coming Laksh!"

Laksh rolls his eyes, he laughs sarcastically, "Oh Mister Sanskaar Ram Prasad Maheshwari, come I'm waiting, there is no need to make me wait we will meet soon. Even I want to see your 'power'." He pronounced the word 'power' with with disrespect and disgust.

Sanskaar could heard it out, the hate and mistrust was clear, but the way of his disrespect made him angry.

"Laksh I'm coming and I will finish you, just to takeover the Maheshwari Ltd. you will beg in front of me to give you charity."

Laksh laughs loudly, "that is a dream of yours, which will never come true, it's a promise from me, Lakshya, I will never beg in front of you neither I will lose against you." There was attitude and hate which was clear for both.

This phone call won't end well.

They just cut it.

PariSh and AP were back home, they were all sitting together at the table, Ragini was serving them, when Laksh and DP reached home, just after them.

They ate together and spoke about the day. Laksh hides about the phone call of Sanskaar, he didn't wanted to ruin the family moment, they had.

A new Bound, which won't break ever again.

___
RagLak moments?
Karma, does it really exists?

Please comment and vote