A short conversation

It's been a long time

Ragini was waiting for Laksh in the car, i wonder what the two brothers are talking about. We succeeded in getting Karma. Another step toward peace for us. I am so happy to have my Laksh with me, even if it just for a short term.

Adarsh smiled at him, „You know Laksh, you have been the behaving like an elder brother, you took the whole responsibility on your shoulders instead and carried it all alone till here. I'm so proud of your but,"

Laksh frowns, „but what?" an uneasy feeling was coming in his mind, I hope he isn't going to do anything against me, did I misjudged the whole situation and Adarsh Bhai was never on my side, is he going to betray me? Panic was rosing inside him.

„But it is my job to be the older brother and to do so, I have to be around. This will only be possible if I stay close."

Laksh looked at him with a wild opened mouth, „No, bhai you can't. They attacked us at home, do you really think they won't try again?"

„Of course I know they will try again, but Laksh I am not scared and I know neither are you. I'm not calling your Bhabhi that is for sure, she will stay where she is, cause its the safes place right now. But I have to be with you all, there no need to hide we will face them and stand against them. Trust me, they think they have hurt us, its time to show them, what we, Adarsh and Lakshya Maheshwari, are made of. Next time they will think twice before attacking us."

It wasn't an easy thing for Adarsh to convince Laksh, but again he had to be corrected by his inner self, Bhai is right, we can't hide all the time. Also it was him who has given me so much support in the last few days. I had his back and I know I can count on him anytime. If it wasn't him we wouldn't have known the hideout of Tanya/Kavya and Karthik. I shouldn't underestimate him after all he is my brother.

„Laksh it is high time that you will spend some quality time with your wife. She has been suffering more than anyone else. Don't forget her trouble to become your wife, you know I am the last one who should be defining her as I betrayed my wife once, but she never betrayed you, right? All she wanted was your Love. She has received it, but not at fullest."

Laksh nodded, he was aware of it, all this has created a thin layer of an invisible wall between them, every time he has to learn to trust and open up to her, it is an issue of his mentality that he has to learn to understand better. '

„Fine, but Bhabhi will stay there and we won't talk about her or her whereabouts." Laksh was and will always be concerned about his sister-in-law, he just loves her so much.

Adarsh always appreciated it, "fine as you wish. But do me a favour," Laksh seems to be confused about his brother's sudden face expression.

"Bhai what is it, what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to live."

_____

Short...